Thread: Player Aid Templates?

Question Player Aid Templates?

I've recently started teaching this game to my girlfriend using the base decks. These player aids (https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2944427/hockey-mask) have been a huge help to her, since it's hard to learn all the events and champions in every deck. The problem is, these player aids don't exist for the last eight summoners. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the templates for those player aids so that I could make the last eight myself?

Thanks

I’m friends with the guy who made them. I’ll let him know your asking for the template.

Thank you very much.

Nburghardt any chance you can put me in contact with him?

I would certainly be interested to have the complete player aids, if any of you guys get that done, please link us here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    I would certainly be interested to have the complete player aids, if any of you guys get that done, please link us here!
    I'll be sure to do that. But I still haven't received the template. If I don't get it in the next week or so, I'll see how far I can get using the old ones.

EDIT: I've received word from Nburghardt that the original creator has lost the templates, but that these were made in microsoft word. I'm looking at the templates now and it doesn't look like it will be too crazy to do starting from scratch. The real challenges will be Meda and Farrah since they don't fit the 3 commons, 3 Champions, 1 summoner pattern, but I suppose I'll burn those bridges when I get to them. If anyone wants to help please just post here.

My plan is to start with Shiva since she seems like one of the simpler choices.
    Last edited by Skydragon222; 11-16-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Skydragon, is there a Dema one already? If so, will that work for how Meda could be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    Skydragon, is there a Dema one already? If so, will that work for how Meda could be done?
    There is a Demagogue one - or more accurately - a demagogue two. Dema has too many cards to fit on one sheet. It shouldn't be a crazy problem to do the same for Meda. It will just be a bit more work.