Thread: How does dark sacrifice work?

Default How does dark sacrifice work?

I'm a long time player in real life, maybe not top tier, but not a noob either. I installed the app some time ago, but didn't really tried it until last month. It took a while to adapt to the controls (very first matches I skipped entire phases for mistake or used instead of attack abilities every turn 'cause I didn't figure out how to attack normally and so on), but now I think I'm starting to use it properly. At least I thought so, until today I played Dark Sacrifice to heal a champion and dropped all my commons only to fail in healing, finding myself with a wounded champion and no commons.
    So my question is: how does dark sacrifice works in the app? I played it and dragged units to sacrifice to the magic pile, but then I wasn't able to select a champion to heal. What did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Fing80 View Post
    I'm a long time player in real life, maybe not top tier, but not a noob either. I installed the app some time ago, but didn't really tried it until last month. It took a while to adapt to the controls (very first matches I skipped entire phases for mistake or used instead of attack abilities every turn 'cause I didn't figure out how to attack normally and so on), but now I think I'm starting to use it properly. At least I thought so, until today I played Dark Sacrifice to heal a champion and dropped all my commons only to fail in healing, finding myself with a wounded champion and no commons.
    So my question is: how does dark sacrifice works in the app? I played it and dragged units to sacrifice to the magic pile, but then I wasn't able to select a champion to heal. What did I do wrong?
    You drag the unit you want to sacrifice onto the champ you want to heal.

Ah, ok, thank you.

We've probably all learned that one the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    We've probably all learned that one the hard way
    eheheh,
    Well, yes, all of a sudden I felt kind of... naked.
    The interface is not really clear about this.