Thread: Quick quiz

Default Quick quiz

How much attack value can a single Geopath have in a turn, and how?

5AV (boosted geopath + scholar adjacent to attacked card and use scholar ability + Keodel adjacent to geopath + use Aurora ability) that can be thrown 3 times (Sorgwen + Endrich abilities) for 15 AV total

Commander wins 2 beers.
    Extra question: is that 15 AV a SW maximum?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitoy View Post
    Commander wins 2 beers.
    Extra question: is that 15 AV a SW maximum?
    For single units?

No Rallul can have 2AV+ more than +20AV with massive magic pulse.

A Mind witch copying "the abdomination rolling a 6 (2AV+6AV) with Sorgwen, Aurora and Keodel has 2x 10AV = 20 AV

3 spaces surrounded Varn (friendly units) + 2 commander + unify + 4x onslaught (by using 2x superior planning) = 7x 5AV = 35AV <- the commanders and the surrounding units must be already on the field so nearly impossible to do

Feeder in Sneeks with 12 cards below + full goblin horde attack for 2+3+12 AV (yes unlikely) = 17 AV

Warden: Overwork a claw mutant, enlist the claw mutant, overwork it again, enlist again, attack regular -> 6+6+5AV = 17

Cyrus can have 18AV if you can fit all commons you have on the field. [Edit] +1 trust = 19AV

Do I get my cooky?
    Last edited by jwalker; 06-08-2018 at 11:02 AM.

I think a mind-controlled Reaper + Sorgwen is the theoretically highest AV in the game.

Theoretically as much as 82AV (20 of your commons and champions, excluding Sorgwen, and all 21 of opponent commons and champions).
    Last edited by commandercool; 06-08-2018 at 02:35 PM.

I'm impressed, is not enough to say after reading all of this...
    Need to get some better rewards for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    I think a mind-controlled Reaper + Sorgwen is the theoretically highest AV in the game.

Theoretically as much as 82AV (20 of your commons and champions, excluding Sorgwen, and all 21 of opponent commons and champions).
    If you use endrich the reapon can eat your gorgons first (+3) and the use 1 shifter (that get's eaten later) to get control -> 88 AV

Buuuuuuuut I can beat that!

Endrich vs. Endrich mirrow matchup

Your champs: aurora, keadoell and Guldun -> taking over his Keodel and his aurora and 3 mind witches

Your Gem mage boosted by both Kendres and both Auroras shooting at a target next to a schooler (8AV) while your 10 mindwitches and the 3 extra mindwitches you got via guldun copy the opponents sorgwen

8x 13 AV :P

buuuuuuuuut that's not the most powerful AV you can get

"drum rolls" the most powerful AV comes from ....

a SCOUT
    (SE)!

Be ready for Freezer (Farrah) and his Ginyu Force

THE ONE SCOUT (Ginyu) + 2 mindwitches (both with "Disguise" to count as SE common) copy opponent's Zhant -> instead of attacking -> scout + the other mindwitch attacks -> other mindwitch use Zhant's instead of attacking -> infinite attacks.

p.s. yes ofc you can do that with any other SE common unit. The crazy thing here is that it's a relatively realistic combo, while all the other X+15 AV combos are nearly impossible to pull off.

Nerf Scouts now!