Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue + Gwalark + Sorgwen

The card states that the unit must be within 2 spaces of Gwalark when it begins its movement, not when it begins the movement phase. Has this ever been ruled on?

Ah, you're right. No, it was just my mistake. I guess the "direct" synergy is that Gwalark can cause Lun to be able to move through Units.

Endrich does have a ton of tools to make Rogues very deadly. I think it's possible that Endrich's best champ lineup lineups--some combo of Lun, Kynder, Owl Gryphon, Sorgwen--doesn't have to be modified much if at all to make Rogues good in Endrich. And then you can add in Controllers and Sirens.

A further question is just whether a Rogue Endrich is actually the most maxed deck of Endrich. The maxed Endrich commons typically includes 6-8 Deep Dragons, a few Geopaths, and probably some controllers.
    Last edited by commandercool; 04-24-2018 at 06:39 PM.

I think kc was talking about gwalark and deep dragons in an earlier post about Endrich. I think a deck with rogues would work quite well. Endrich really does have a lot of good commons to use. Maybe even 2 or 3 rogues would be enough to give you an option as opposed to relying completely on setting up a rogue-heavy strategy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12