Thread: Selling My Collection (Ebay)

Default Selling My Collection (Ebay)

I haven't posted here in foreeevvveeerrr haha.

I'm selling my Summoner Wars collection (or almost all of it) on Ebay if any of you here are interested. I have way too much of it and haven't played the game in years so, it's time to part with it. I have a ton of the game sets still new in box and plenty out of box in great condition. I have almost the whole game I believe, I think I stopped after the Alliances master set? I know I don't have the last wave of sets - second summoners for DD, BD, MV, SO, SE, SG, FL, and Mercs. Is that the last release? Not sure. But I know I have everything from before Alliances and plenty of it. Including the exclusive stuff.

I sell through Ebay (my username is cleonheroscape), and I'll update this thread with items for sale I put up, if anyone here is interested. I'll probably do large lots, because I have so much of it.

What's currently up for sale:

(updating my selling list)

Just wanted to post here to see if there's any interest, I know a lot of you guys still play the game and are active. Leave a comment if you're interested.
    Last edited by Cleon; 05-02-2018 at 05:28 AM.
    Heroscape-Summoner Wars-SSB64
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

Do you have the fan art summoners? I would be interested in purchasing those from you.

I would be interested in faction-specific dice, SW sleeves, or your game mat. Not sure you would want to break that stuff up though.

Hey Ithamar, you can order SW dice via Chessex custom dice. You just have to pick the colors and submit the image you want to use for side 6. They only do customs in x10 amounts, though. Also, it can add up fast.

The Master Set, Alliances Master Set (Signed by Colby), Fan Art Summoners, and 15 Faction Dice are up.

More to come...
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

Just put up a bunch more things:

-Two 1st Edition Starter Sets (Phoenix Elves vs. Tundra Orcs, Guild Dwarves vs. Cave Goblins)
    -Faction Deck Lot (Vanguards, Fallen Kingdom, Cloaks, Jungle Elves, The Filth, Mercenaries)
    -Reinforcements Pack Lot 1 (Rukar's Power, Grungor's Charge, Goodwin's Blade, Hawk's Strike)
    -Reinforcements Pack Lot 2 (Piclo's Magic, Taliya's Spirit, Bellor's Retribution, Saella's Precision)
    -Second Summoner Faction Deck Lot (Phoenix Elves, Tundra Orcs, Guild Dwarves, Cave Goblins, Vanguards, Fallen Kingdom, Cloaks, Jungle Elves)

All are NIB
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

Relisted the Alliances set. And also figure $20 was too steep for the Fan Art Summoners, so I lowered it to 12.99:

Fan Art Summoners:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/33261068235...84.m1558.l2649
    Channel
    BEASTMODE