Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ranking releases

I also agree most if not the vast majority of summoners are unjustified. If I were to pick a top 10 of summoners justified/unique AND fun to me I’d pick:

- Marek
    - Natazga
    - Torgan (with invaders)
    - Warden (filth representative but without most of the unfun parts of other 2 Filth summoners)
    - Brath
    - Bolvi
    - Endrich (boosts wouldn’t feel like a gimmick if it were better developed)
    - Mad Sirian (more fun than Ret)
    - Frick
    - Melundak

And then I’d buff/nerf each appropriately so they competed well with one another.

While i agree that mad sirian is more fun than ret, i feel Mad sirian doesn't add a different gameplay as much as ret.
    I really like Ret Spam augurs, play around dark ritual. Raising, discarding with elut bal, then dark ritual. It's more unique. Mad sirian to me, while fun, has a style that feels more like VV than FK, if by FK i mean REt talus.
    That's actually the sam eproblem I have wtih BRATH. Brath really feels like a variant of sunderver, more than a descendant of the Endrich/Tundle tribe.
    Also I have that problem with your list, there is no "controlling summoner" really. For people that like "controlling" There is no summoner that fits your list. Endrich may be listed as "bender" but he has no controlling tools.
    For that reason Shiva makes my list.
    I'm ok with brath and mad sirian in yyour list though since you decided to just not add anyone from the VV tribe.

I feel both Brath and mad sirian play a very similar role in your list, The "I have to attack with few units with ability, but fast abusing my "FAST tools", to end the game quickly" Both summoners have this burn fast the deck with SEarch the stone and Brath ability, both offensive, both using "expensive" tricky units.

In similar vein i feel Marek and Endrich play too similar. Both "setting up combo of units and cards to do tricky stuff"

So would replace remove Brath/mad sirian and Endrich or marek, with Shiva/ret/maldaria. Other than that, i think your list is pretty solid,
    Last edited by Waterd; 04-09-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Mad sirian should be really nice with a precise ability.
    Because often , when MS is played offensively, a double 1 on MS attack ends the game quickly.
    Last edited by Batou31; 04-12-2018 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    Because often , when MS is played offensively, a double 1 on MS attack may end the game quickly.
    Maybe too much, because MS would have his ability plus Eiden's one. But 1 more AV would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    Because often , when MS is played offensively, a double 1 on MS attack may end the game quickly.
    Iíve only played with MS once, but that was pretty much what happened. I missed and the opponent answered with like a 4/4, and I essentially lost all my event cards.

Maybe adjust his ability to include friendly unit killing, but he canít use friendlies for magic AND healing. Only 1 or the other?
    Last edited by Ithamar Conkey; 04-11-2018 at 10:08 AM.

I think MS should have attack =1 and precise ability
    Last edited by Batou31; 04-12-2018 at 04:06 AM.

I love psychological aspect of this microgameing...
    Thats why I play Grotesque
    Funny fact about Phantoms: one of the most titled player of pl league is called also the luckiest... He main Reth (his nickname is Rat) and one day he take at least 3 units by Phantoms (at least 1 champion) in single game.
    Ow... Ow... Owlord!

I love my f2p decks Frick, Bolvi, Moyra, Meda, Marek
    and I'm still trying to achieve this deadly wombo combo level on my Brath, Jexik and Mel.
    Ow... Ow... Owlord!

I really like Skelly Archers in Mad Sirian, Ritual and CW make for really long reach for cheap damage (i.e. damage that doesn't require wounds).

I had this rush deck that ran a large amount of skellies and warlocks with CW, Elut, and Gul. It worked really well.

And I think it is obvious that Frick is the most well designed deck ever to have existed.
    Uncleeurope was Hulgorad the Sad in RALLUL'S BANQUET
    Uncleeurope was The Seer who Drank too Much Beer in The Great Marsh
    Uncleeurope was Prince Elien the Felon in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    Uncleeurope was Matt E. the Fatty in The Dance of Devils

In other news, CUSTOMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU!
    As for what I hate most: ... Uncleeurope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Sam Farthen is OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    He just rams in, his games last 5 turns...tops

I don't think Frick is really that well designed, it's very fun, but it has the problem that is all about 0 costers, and yet because how OP is Join the horde, you wantyour deck with almost as many 2 costers as you want.
    If you ask me what's hte most well designed deck, my vote goes to sunder. The deck is almost perfect design wise, my only complain is that greater command is a little too weak. Even it's base deck works together so well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast