Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Losers Tourney

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

I went 4-1. GGs all.
    Lose TO vs Nadhir 99 CL
    Win FK vs Massimo24 DD
    Win FK vs Ithamar Conkey PE
    Win FK vs Petezzapie BD
    Win FK vs commandercool JE

Finished 4-1. Great games all!

W JE vs Nadhir CL - Interesting game, Robert came charging in with Vlox. I basically surrounded him with units and had keep up the pressure through 2 consecutive Cloak of Shadows. I had 2 Chant of Negations to keep him from fleeing and eventually finished the job.

W JE vs Massimo MV - Good back an forth game with Miti and a Lioneer to Sunderved to get the win.

W JE vs Ithamar PE - Got lucky on this one as I put all my eggs into Miti to haste up to Elien and didn't draw a Haste. After whiffing with some archer assassination attempts and getting pretty low on deck Eventually I drew the Haste and then went 4/4 with a COG Miti.

W BD vs Commandercool MR - Had some early successful mimics and used fury of godshome against him combined with some aggressive wall placement for Sorgwyn and some commons to get to Rallul.

L BD vs Snalgo FK - Epic game. Literally came down to Tac and Ret at the end slugging away at each other face to face. Snalgo beat me by one health. Made a mistake by not swapping out the Seer because he isn't that great vs Ret's ability, but he did pull 2 events so it wasn't all bad. Felt I played very well but my attacks on his champs and summoner weren't that great. Took a lot of dice to bring down Skhull and Elut and missed too often on Ret. Snalgo's dice on my champs were much better going 3/3 on Seer and 3/4 on Sorgwyn wiping them out quick. Then we both obliterated all the walls to build magic and I fell one hit short of going 5-0. Amazing game.

Thanks again Robert for doing another side tourney!
    Last edited by Petezzapie; 02-03-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Hey Eric, PM me if you'd like to play some games in NYC

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Gg petezzapie. It was indeed a very intense game. I agree that you would have won were the dice not so favourable to me. Btw I believe we now have a three way tie, so there are now 3 loser champions?

We are still waiting for missing results but the winner is...sorry, the winners are:

Nadhir99, Snalgo and Petezzapie!!!!!!!

Probably, for the first time we've got three tourney winners.

Congrats!!! Also, i would like to thank all the players for joining the tournament.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Great game Snalgo, and some very creative Magic Drain combos! You forced me to concentrate hard on every move. At one point I debated about building all my magic to Counter Summon the remaining champs but I felt it would left Tac too exposed.

I think we're all good with a 3 way tie. Everyone played great and should enjoy the rest of the weekend. Look forward to the next Tourney!

Nice work, guys. I finished 1-4, so thanks massimo for taking pity on me and allowing me to just miss winless. -I actually don’t remember much about the round of games now, but i had everything go my way against massimo, and pretty much everything go not my way in the other 4.

Big thanks to nadhir for hosting, and to all you guys for the solid competition!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12