Thread: Summoner Wars on Kickstarter

Default Summoner Wars on Kickstarter

Iíve recently busted out Summoner Wars again in the new year and Iím once again amazed at what a wonderful game it is. However, I am a little bit sad that there his no more coming out for the game.

Iíve always wanted to see some more Summoners come out. Particularly, my dream would be to see these 3rd Summoners be made using the existing cards form their respective reinforcement packs. Adding the required summoner, event, wall and remaining champions and commons to make up some more ready made decks to play.

The other gap I would like to see filled is a set of mercenary commons with the remaining faction icons from the other factions that arenít represented.

Kickstarter would be a great option for gauging interest for producing a more niche product for Summoner Wars.

Please Plaid Hat, consider putting out some more content for the game that put you on the map.

Cheers
    Andrew

I second this

As of this last week, I own the entire set of SW cards. Every Monday night, I’ve been hosting live games for 4-6 people.

I third this.

I could see summoner supplement packs that come out to match the already exisiting reinforcement pack that contain the needed summoner, event, wall, etc.. cards. As well as say a few copies of an addition the missing mercenary unit. You would be pushing about 50 cards in the pack, but they’ve done that before with the swamp orc second summoner. As a product it would be a bit awkward as you would need to own a Summoner Wars set and a respective reinforcement pack. But that’s why Kickstarter would be a good avenue for this to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemis View Post
    I’ve recently busted out Summoner Wars again in the new year and I’m once again amazed at what a wonderful game it is. However, I am a little bit sad that there his no more coming out for the game.

I’ve always wanted to see some more Summoners come out. Particularly, my dream would be to see these 3rd Summoners be made using the existing cards form their respective reinforcement packs. Adding the required summoner, event, wall and remaining champions and commons to make up some more ready made decks to play.

The other gap I would like to see filled is a set of mercenary commons with the remaining faction icons from the other factions that aren’t represented.

Kickstarter would be a great option for gauging interest for producing a more niche product for Summoner Wars.

Please Plaid Hat, consider putting out some more content for the game that put you on the map.

Cheers
    Andrew

+1

In such a kickstarter, maybe as add on, I would love to have the chance to buy extra copies of all faction Commons (my dream is having at least x5 copies of each existing Common, excluding the Commons in the setups, obv.)

Count my money in for anything new for Summoner Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    Count my money in for anything new for Summoner Wars!
    What this guy said, especially if it could mean another run of the official dice or, especially, the official sleeves!