Thread: Dominion uses RMs

Default Dominion uses RMs

He created 2 games on the App. Was Phoenix Elf both times and had RMs in his deck. If you pick up a game he creates, be forewarned.

Haha liked the Public shaming

Is it shaming or just warning?

Default Dominion? Now thereís a name I havenít heard in a long time...

I have been on this forum for a long time and remember when he first came on and was trash talking everyone. It was pretty funny, in a way. So I had to go find it again.

Greatest hits from post #1974 onwards

https://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_fo...3476#post73476

haha nice reference, peter. "What kind of players kill their own units?!" "I'm 14-0..."

I do give him a thumbs up for declaring that he was trying to smack talk as much as possible in the "smack talk" thread.

Lol, it's not my style, but I give him credit for talking smack in a thread labeled in part a smack talk. Like peter said, "it's funny in a way."

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I just went back and relived that - thank you.

It's funny how he was talking up winning the Winter iOS tourney that year and, once you see the posts from the Winter Tourney coming in, he disappears completely.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

It's a bit of both, isn't it? Anyone who visits these forums should know they're going to get grief for putting RMs in their deck. Anyone who uses these forums should know who's using them on the app so they can build their deck properly when they see them out there.

Thumbs up for this post, I also play against Dominion, and I find, that he's got a farm of Rune Mages! He summons them more often, than PE Warriors
    Luckily i won first game with my DD, but a rematch is a struggle... we'll see how it ends.

Again, middle finger to all Rune Mage users.

Props to all You guys not giving up against hordes of RMs players.