Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invite me to game plz

1)Ok, we will use the following inev rule.
    At the start of turn 31, game ends, winner is decided in the following order of tiebreakers.
    Wins the player that:
    1. Has more normal walls on the battlefield.
    2. Has less wounds on it's summoner.
    3. Has less wounds on the normal walls.
    4. The player that starts the turn 31. Wins.

2)After the 16 original matches, each player will have Surviving summoners (summoner that won) and dead summoners (summoners that lost), all surviving summoners on each side again play against each other, matched by the number (lowest to lowest). This repeats again and again, until, a player has no more surviving summoners.
    The idea is that if a player is really good with a summoner, and never manages to lose a single match with that summoner, he wins the challenge, so you could potentially lose all your summoners but Grognack, and then proceed to beat all my summoners with grognack. It's possible that eventually we play mirrors. I just decided to reroll any roll that would give mirrors for the first round, but its possible in the second round or later to have mirrors or broken matches.

So choose a team (a or B), you can choose randomly to make it more fair or just choose one. and start sending invitations.
    Last edited by Waterd; 08-01-2017 at 05:47 AM.

I forgot, you should tell me merc rules and common rules you want to use.

Just so you people know, i sent an email to playdek support, telling about my notification problem and they reset my notificatiosn (????) and now it works!

You got a response from playdek support? I am genuinely astonished.

And in 24 hs!

Sounds good. Merc rules: no Rallul mercs except in Rallul. Commons: no count restriction. Sending my first invitation now. I'll take Group A, starting with Abua Shi v. your Elien.

Ok, you can have as many active games as you want. The idea was to do them in order so i know what match is each invitation but if you prefer to choose the match and then announce it, im ok with it too.

Also you sent me a 3 day invitation commander, but the plan is to be 14.

I wish the way to play Abua, would be the style you used, sadly that is not the case, but it could be in a world of magic walls and no cues.

Got it, all games after this I'll follow your order, and 14 days.

I know that it isn't good strategy to rush Abua, but it can work in some matchups when draws go right for him and bad for opponent. Here, I figured risk/reward was worth it against stronger economy, low health summoner, and stronger economic player (you). Ergo, I figured my best chances were early game, hoping for the luck. Well, your draws weren't bad, but could have been more devastating to me early (like x2 MD early) but, my draws ended up being quite bad in terms of event and common distribution. And, of course, problem w/this strategy is that if it flops early, you basically lose the game. So you've basically won and I've basically already given up on this one.

Next game invitation sent.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast