Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Invite me to game plz

Damn it. Didn't mean to use that Holy Judgment. Next game invitation sent, too

You are having bad luck..to make things worse.

Meant to trap grog with that thief. Anyway, it's clear to me that you are far superior to me, so luck probably doesn't make big difference in the outcomes we've had. That and I continue To make bad mistakes. Hoping to win some of these at least

Just to make sure we are on the same page, if you wanto play 3 or 4 games at a time, thats cool to, there is no need to play only 1 game at at ime, unless thats optimal for you.

Sure thing. Was just really busy the last couple days. but now can do a couple at a time

Snalgo, clearly you have the time and the will to play lots of games, why not do my challenge?

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Snalgo, clearly you have the time and the will to play lots of games, why not do my challenge?
    I am just too lazy a person to do bookkeeping. Also I generally dislike challenges which is why I did not join the king of the hill tourney. I enjoy pulling out a deck I feel like playing and see how the game transpires over the turns. But if you want to do the challenge, just let me know what deck to play and I will comply. For the record though I think you and Nadhir are both better players than I.

I can do the bookkeeping for you, but i want to do the challengesb ecause to me they are fun, if they are not fun to you, there is no reason for me to punish you.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    I can do the bookkeeping for you, but i want to do the challengesb ecause to me they are fun, if they are not fun to you, there is no reason for me to punish you.
    Okay I am willing to try. Can you randomize me into A or B list? Then I can start sending out matches after we finish the current one according to the list.

Cool excited about this
    I did randomize both us and the lists and this is what I got
    https://gyazo.com/99aef2fe8ef7417c4bb27c64a6592292
    I'm willing to re rando if you don't like the result. I will keep updating after every match so you are aware of how are doing.
    First game would be My dema vs your Tacullu.
    I assume no rallul units, and whats "stalemate breaker " rule do you want to use?
    You can tell me whatever rule you want for the challenge.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast