Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: New summoners vassal tourney

Haven't heard back from gojaejin. Will let you know if I get a hold of him & we can play our match.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I should be able to do Thursday or Friday after 8pm EST. I'll be out of town Saturday, but could then do Sunday after 8pm EST.
    Awesome. I'm EST, too. Can do either of those times. Also can't do Saturday. I'm free Sunday after 8pm, but only have time for 1 game, then.

Played my match vs Waterd

Round 1: Prome's Farrah beats Waterd's Brath (Waterd's pick)
    Round 2: Prome's Meda beats Waterd's Farrah (Prome's pick)
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    Awesome. I'm EST, too. Can do either of those times. Also can't do Saturday. I'm free Sunday after 8pm, but only have time for 1 game, then.
    Let's plan on Friday night at 830pm
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Sounds good, cya then.

Sounds good, cya then.
    Can we back up to 9? Kids are giving me issues

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Of course! I understand. SW isn't that important. Cya then.

Of course! I understand. SW isn't that important. Cya then.
    Just got on

My Malenatar d. CC's Scraven
    My Shiva d. CC's Farrah

First game was a rush down where I drew excellently. 2nd game was a grinder with me using INFLUENCE to yank Etch out into the open and kill him twice, and dealt with Turt through Siren, Controller and Shiva tricks.

I think I ran:

Malenatar

Quen
    Growden
    Luka

Commander x2
    Asp x5
    Guard x5
    Brute x2

Shiva

Sorgwen
    Haku
    Owl Gryphon

Puppet x4
    Controller x4
    Deceiver x2
    Shifter x2
    Geopath x2
    Last edited by killercactus; 09-25-2017 at 08:50 AM.

I said to KC on vassal, but good games and thanks for the games.

Scraven matchup is very, very difficult. I think it was over 4-6 turns. KC made a good decision to go second. I felt I had to take some early chances to have any chance. Well, I took them, went 3/3 with Scraven on a bloodthirsty turn. And 2/4 with wraiths. It was either this--to slow down early extreme rush--or to die 1-2 turns more slowly. That's only real choice I had. Maybe I made the wrong judgment. At any rate, KC played well.

Farrah shiva I felt I had a bit of an upper hand in matchup. Perhaps was too confident in Farrah v shiva. For whatever reason I hadn't really thought of shiva moving Etch out from behind Wall. Anyway, KC played well. Burned my first UA and Disguise early to get Etch out the next turn. In hindsight a mistake, should have been more patient against largely unthreatening Shiva and set up UA to protect my Etch Wall. I think if I'd done that the game would have been different. Anyway KC played quite well in what I thought was a hard matchup for him. He did never miss on Etch, both times Etch was alive. Dice were a little wonky. I had a lot of 2/2s but also a lot of 0/2s. Didn't count dice against my Turt but he maybe tanked above average. But again, KC outplayed me in a matchup I think was tough for him

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast