Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vassal updates

Default Vassal updates

Hopefully within the week, but it's taking some time.

Update summary:
    (1) Option to "sleeve" units. Each unit is sleeved for each summoner it can be played with, with the exception of non-faction symbol mercs. For example, Ice Golems are available under: Guild Dwarves, "sleeved" with a Guild Dwarf back; Tundra Orcs, "sleeved" with a Tundra Orc back; and Tundra Guild, "sleeved" with a Tundra Guild back. Similarly, Changelings are available under Phoenix Elves, Fallen Kingdom, and Fallen Phoenix. The idea is that if you play Bolvi, for example, all of your units will have a Guild Dwarf back rather than some having Guild Dwarf back, some Tundra Guild back, and possibly some Mercenary back. I could have sleeved every card with the Mercenary back, but it's nice to have more color and see faction symbols.
    (2) Setups and event lists added. It was originally a thing to not add. But this never made sense because they're available on the Plaid Hat website. Moreover, I doubt Vassal playability will prevent anyone from purchasing the cards, because it's the hardcore players that purchase the cards that play Vassal.
    (3) New second summoner units added to corresponding alliance tabs. For example, you can now find Dinky under Marek.
    (4) Events listed alphabetically under summoner; units listed alphabetically within faction.
    (5) Avalanche now operates like an Ice Wall so you can place wounds on it.
    (6) Alliance summoners' wall graphics added for those summoners' walls, including Glurblub Vine Walls.
    (7) Spelling/grammatical mistakes fixed.

I would also like to update the auto-setup tool but I don't know how to do that. Can anyone help me do that please?

Best,
    commandercool
    Last edited by commandercool; 05-31-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Wow thanks for all the work in that. Looking forward to it

Looking forward to it, was really anoying when i player torgan and could see when an invader or Ice golem was coming. Can you please add faction mercs (invader, hk, angur ...) To the faction as well

I'm busier than I thought I'd be, so may be a couple weeks before I can finish this. But it'll get done.

Back at work on this. And it takes a lot of work. Several more hours to go.

Sleeving finished. Minor incongruity fixed: Mook now flips with CTR F as opposed to CTR M.

To-do list:
    - add setup/event lists
    - alphabetize.

I'd guess 2-3 more hours work. Will probably finish tomorrow.

Finally completed update. Will post link later.

I'm uploading to the vassal site. It's pending moderator, I guess. I'll post link here when it goes through.

I found one error in my new mod. Fixing it, re-uploading to Vassal, and will post link as soon as I see it make it through moderation.

Jay and I found one other small mistake: Gargos not sleeved as SE under SE. Really busy next few days but will fix, upload to vassal, and post here when I've posted there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast