Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring vassal tournament

I'm in; it's been a few years since I've played competitively but I'll give it a go. Niki and Sirian.

EDIT: Just remembered some future commitments. Give me a few days; I'm in if I can, but put me down as a maybe.
    Last edited by orcelfarmyone; 04-10-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Orc.....Elf.....Army.....One
    OrcElfArmyOne on Heroscapers, iOS, and Vassal as well.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Glad to have you at least as tentatively!

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENTS
    - Errata for the purpose of this tournament will be finalized by the end of tomorrow night at the latest (April 13). An always-updated version of those errata is available in the original post of THIS thread.
    - Please finalize your participation and summoners by the end of the day on Friday.
    - Some of the details about summoners and generic game rules posted in the original post of this tournament thread are outdated. Those details will be finalized at the end of tomorrow night at the latest.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gojaejin View Post
    I'm in! :-)
    I'm in too

Oh ho! Glad to have you! Thanks for signing up!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
    - Errata are finalized for the tournament. You may view that list in the original post of THIS thread. If you're like me and prefer pictures, you may view those HERE (some photoshop left to be completed April 13).
    - The cutoff to opt into the tournament will be April 14 at 11:59 pm. You need not declare your summoners at this time, but you need to declare an intent to participate.
    - The original post of this thread is completely updated with the exception that my errata vassal file will not be available until the end of the day, April 13.

If you haven't yet signed up, I encourage you to do so! This is going to be a blast! This is a way to be a part of the last big thing in SW! And the only thing better than talking about errata or talking about improvements to the game is participating in them! Thanks!
    Last edited by commandercool; 04-13-2017 at 01:33 AM.

I'll take Abua Shi and Hogar

You bet! Got it.

I've got a question about how each match is played. When you set up a time to play against your opponent, do you reveal what Summoner you will be using so that each person can deck build accordingly, or do you just set up a time and go into the match blind?

I'm still trying to decide if I can commit to this. Hopefully I'll have my mind made up tomorrow.

Hey KBurg, excellent question. Also, we'd love to have you join! You'd make an even twelve!

ANNOUCEMENT
    - At least 2 days prior to a match, both players in that match must simultaneously disclose to each other the summoner that they will play that match with. Each player may waive his right to have the other's summoner disclosed. Each player may also waive his right for simultaneous disclosure.
    Last edited by commandercool; 04-13-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast