Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Spring vassal tournament

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    I actually found myself wishing for Far Shot to use with my Flingers.
    Is it legal? Cause Far Shot have "clear" in text.

It's weird but KC ruled it was legal

So guys: Prome's Little Meda pulverized my Hogar deck.. seems like her mechanics run over Hogar's. I did have a good, 2-round start, but after that it was his game. This was also my 1st time ever against Little Meda; she's pretty cool with those events.... Hogar man. He has the best looking cards but not the best set up.. maybe we have yet to figure him out

I agreed to play the match after a set time (Sunday/Monday) but Massimo didn't come on vass to play. I'm sorry but I can't wait for this game longer. I'm asking for consider win by walkover.

Quote Originally Posted by owlord View Post
    I agreed to play the match after a set time (Sunday/Monday) but Massimo didn't come on vass to play. I'm sorry but I can't wait for this game longer. I'm asking for consider win by walkover.
    Would be ok with me, right now it feels more like a burden for me to play the game. Sorry about that!

You got it. The finals are prometheuslkr v. owlord. Congrats and good luck to both of you! You have an extra 2 days to complete the final bc this final period has started late.

Just beat Owlord's Frick with my Little Meda. I think we both played about as well as we could have, and ultimately dice/draw decided it.

I'm going to be pretty busy with work so I won't be able to play very much for the next several months. I guess this is what they call quitting while you're ahead : )
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

That was rly good game. Congratulats once more Prome!

Congratulations Prome! For your winnings (3 decks or $30 US Dollars, whichever is greater, meaning that if you want me to place the order as opposed to sending you the money, I'll order as many decks as you'd like up to or equal to $30 sub-total, pre-tax), message/text me your information for PayPal/Venmo or I'll place your order if you'd prefer.

Little Meda... �� But congrats dude! @Prome

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112