Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring vassal tournament

You bet. In order to put the all player information in the same post, I have moved each player's summoner selection from the original post of this thread to the second post of this thread. This is the final format of these posts, though the second post will be edited periodically to reflect match results. I have also posted the semifinals and finals dates in the schedule.

It's come to my attention that I made a mistake on Malenatar's event list card. Please note that the event list card is supposed to read that there are 2 copies of Battle Procurement. What a wild buff to Malenatar to reduce him to 8 events.

Just beat Uncleeurope's Ret-Talus with my Little Meda. We figured out what happens when a turtle fights an objectively stronger turtle.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    Just beat Uncleeurope's Ret-Talus with my Little Meda. We figured out what happens when a turtle fights an objectively stronger turtle.
    They eat lettuce?
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

My Abua Shi got the best of Malenatar... Made a match making play around the new event "Reserves" and didn't even realize it until after the fact, Moreover, Massimo just needed to have built 1 more magic to defend himself and counter on my summoner to win
    I made a really risky move there Massimo! Good game!

Quote Originally Posted by EnterMatrix View Post
    My Abua Shi got the best of Malenatar... Made a match making play around the new event "Reserves" and didn't even realize it until after the fact, Moreover, Massimo just needed to have built 1 more magic to defend himself and counter on my summoner to win
    I made a really risky move there Massimo! Good game!
    Game was going really well for me!

EnterMatrix did a bold move in the end, bringing Abua to the frontline with the help of CoH and CoD. Unfortunately I didn't build up to two magic, so was unable to summon a Common (didn't draw an Aspirant).
    In the end I lost because of Reserve, I was planning to use it, but he didn't kill my 1-life Commander... So my final hand was worthless. Ohterwise I could have brought two Storm Mages in the game for the win!

New Abua feels nice, getting rid of the Magic Cost is a nice twist and makes sure you don't want to turtle too much against him. It has to hurt him to not make his 3rd attack.

Can't comment on the starting setup you won't be able to send your Lioneer to the front though.

KBurg7's Sirian couldn't stand Frick's pressure. He survived 4 waves of gobs, but Dibs did his job.
    Owlord 1:0 KBurg7

Alright, Week 2!

Well KBurg7, let me know when you're available. My timezone is still GMT +1, available on wednesday & thursday during pretty much the entire day, other days can be arranged. Would prefer thursday, if possible.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Syurtpiutha View Post
    Well KBurg7, let me know when you're available. My timezone is still GMT +1, available on wednesday & thursday during pretty much the entire day, other days can be arranged. Would prefer thursday, if possible.
    Hey, I think you read the schedule wrong. Week 2 I have a bye, and you are up against Uncle Europe.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast