Thread: Mice and Mystics story moments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mice and Mystics story moments

Hello, I've been watching for weeks for the store to become available so I can purchase the story moments. I really would like to play them for the kids as we work our way through the campaign. I understand the store is down as the new parent company stuff is sorted out. Is there an ETA for when this might become available again? Since the entire sale price of this item will be donated to the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund, is it possible I could provide proof of a donation to the fund and someone could slip me a download link or something?

Thanks for listening!

I'm beginning to wonder if this online store closes is less temporary and more permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by amelch View Post
    Hello, I've been watching for weeks for the store to become available so I can purchase the story moments. I really would like to play them for the kids as we work our way through the campaign. I understand the store is down as the new parent company stuff is sorted out. Is there an ETA for when this might become available again? Since the entire sale price of this item will be donated to the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund, is it possible I could provide proof of a donation to the fund and someone could slip me a download link or something?

Thanks for listening!
    Did you see the last news release from Plaid hat about M&M? You can find the answer there, but here is an excerpt...

"Our other big digital product, the Mice and Mystics Story Moments MP3s, whose sales go toward the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund, are now in the hands of the Memorial Fund itself. They are working on getting those up for sale soon to continue to benefit the fund."

Not sure if that means it's available, but you might be barking up the wrong tree.