Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tounament VI. Sign-ups, results and discussion.

nyphot: SO / FK

LCANELA GD/MV

Thanks.

Hi Robert,
    Unfortunately I have to drop out. Unexpected work events will keep me very busy throughout the next two weeks.
    Sorry about that. I was looking forward to this, and it's nice to see new players joining. The Facebook page effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceano Nox View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Unfortunately I have to drop out. Unexpected work events will keep me very busy throughout the next two weeks.
    Sorry about that. I was looking forward to this, and it's nice to see new players joining. The Facebook page effect?
    It is a pity, but of course I understand. Regarding FB - who knows? Maybe? I just wanted to use a temporary increase in interest in the application after your tournament. BTW, people, the tourney starts on Sunday. Don't wait any longer just sign-up.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Srzednicki View Post
    It is a pity, but of course I understand. Regarding FB - who knows? Maybe? I just wanted to use a temporary increase in interest in the application after your tournament. BTW, people, the tourney starts on Sunday. Don't wait any longer just sign-up.
    Should we throw a little reminder on the messenger chat about this, just in case some people missed it initially? It would be nice to get up to 16 people!

Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    Should we throw a little reminder on the messenger chat about this, just in case some people missed it initially? It would be nice to get up to 16 people!
    Good idea.

I haven't played SW in months due to moving out of state, transitioning jobs, and spam/lower activity in the forum & app. However, thanks to some friendly poking from nyphot, you can count me in. MR/MV for me... hopefully I remember what I'm doing

Finally, another Rallul. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Lazarus View Post
    I haven't played SW in months due to moving out of state, transitioning jobs, and spam/lower activity in the forum & app. However, thanks to some friendly poking from nyphot, you can count me in. MR/MV for me... hopefully I remember what I'm doing
    .......Great!.......

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

I would like to join with BD and CL. Playdek Id is snalgo. Thanks!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast