Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The future for Dungeon Run

Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    DR2, like the first one, will play just fine on its own. But it will also be 100% compatible with the first set. Players will be able to mix and match any and all elements they desire.
    Awesometastical.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    DR2, like the first one, will play just fine on its own. But it will also be 100% compatible with the first set. Players will be able to mix and match any and all elements they desire.
    Are you guys still working on dungeon run 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Smack Destiny View Post
    Are you guys still working on dungeon run 2?
    I understand if Plaid Hat Games has more important games to produce, but still, some news on the matter would be nice. It's been a year and half since the initial announcement.

Is DR1 even in production anymore?
    如果你理解了這一點,你真棒。

Hope all will be well . The anticipation for DR2 shows the great potential for game!

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Sammer Guy View Post
    Is DR1 even in production anymore?
    Seconded. Ever since I've heard of this game I've eagerly been awaiting the opportunity to buy it. Cuz it sounds awesome. And I am quite fond of the world of Itharia.

I'm still eagerly waiting on the second Dungeon Run set. Its an awesome game with a unique set of rules and I would hate to see it die on the vine like Battleship Galaxies did.

I just looked at Ebay and there are only three copies of DR on there right now. One is an auction and has 2 days to go and 4 bids, its currently around $15. Theres one "buy it now" for $90, and a third "buy it now" for $325. Edit: the one with an auction listing is now at $72 with several hours left to go.
    Last edited by Hogg; 02-27-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    Never heard of her?!? It's the car that did the Cannonball run in less than 0.0000000000015645847216634030102578805262265 parsecs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12