Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Columbus (OH) Summoners Group

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Hmm yeah I agree it's just that life is crazy, lol.
    Agreed. The high school soccer season is about to eat all of my free time until some time in October...

If anyone stops by Fog of Dusk, I'll be the one wearing this shirt: Paul Cezanne's The Card Players

BTBAM is offline Loves the cheese. And vlogging! Geek Swagger extraordinaire. Record holder for most User titles.

I'm in Cincinnati. I wouldn't mind coming up and getting destroyed sometime.

If you guys get to gather, I might see I can come, I only am about hour and half away.

Ended up playing a 3 player game at Fog of Dusk, my first game with more than two. I took the Tundra Orcs and the Cave Goblins on one side and on the other side the owner, James took the Fallen Kingdom and his his friend Matt took the Cloaks. It was Matt's first game and James' second game.

Part way through James had to go back to manning the counter so another regular, Tony, took over for him and we taught him the rules before we continued. They put up a valiant struggle but they both ran out of cards long before I did and I won without losing either of my summoners. It was a very long game so between that and losing Matt and Tony might not have liked it too much.

Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567