Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Index of the Books of Summoner Wars

We should actually begin doing them very soon. There is going to be a lot of stuff coming in June, so we might want to set the JE and Cloaks in before the rush comes. And it'll give more time for people to ask about them before they actually get overwhelmed by new stuff.

Moreover, people will have the opportunity to ask the questions directly in the books instead of anywhere, where we'll have to look all around to find them.

I can do some, or most, or all of them for this batch, if needs be. I could answer some questions before they are asked too!

We do have a lot hitting in June so starting early may not be a bad idea.

I know I've already had someone ask for one of the factions. I'll post a list of what needs done tomorrow morning as I'm at work right now.
    The Books of Summoner Wars...someone had to do it
    35-27 on Vassal (56%) - MOST RECENT: SE vs VG/thenightsshadow

Vassal Tourney: 3-1 for 3rd Place

KCU's FanFic (updated 6-18-12)

Ya I was asking about it earlier this month. I cant remember which faction I was thinking about doing. I deleted all my PM's for CoRT.
    Killer Lawnmower was Yoyu the XXVII in Keep of the Necronomicon.
    Killer Lawnmower was Scam in The Admiral's an Idiot.
    Killer Lawnmower Storytold in Operation GoldenEye.
    Killer Lawnmower was Ambrose "Wildshot" Kent of Quimby in The Hall of Statues.
    Killer Lawnmower was Khexhu in Rallul's Banquet.
    Killer Lawnmower was Cadet Nathanial in The Great Marsh.
    Killer Lawnmower was Tacullu in The Twelve Masks of the Summoner.

CoRT: 6-9 (+Storyteller x1)

Can I do a few? I wanted to do one back on HSers, but then discontinuation ruined my plans.

EDIT: Khexhu, maybe?

If you still have space I would like to do some of the books. The books have been a great resource for me, when ever I have a problem just quickly check it in the books. Again this is a great resource.

It seems I must pledge myself before all the books are taken, I Seoul be glad to put a few together
    Goblin King is: Atholas the phoenix elf guardian in the Keep of the Necronomicon

Ok. There are six of us (myself and the five who have already expressed interest in publishing a book) so I'll assign each of us a couple from each of the Cloak and Jungle Elves faction pack and what we know of the Cloak reinforcements (what is the name of the pack they are in?)

Expect a PM in your box by tomorrow afternoon with your books in it. That will be quicker and easier than waiting for people to claim them.

Anyone who wants to put their name on the list for the JE reinforcements let me know IN THIS THREAD so I can keep track of who volunteers first.

I would like to say thank you to all of you guys for all of the time you put into making these books thay are a big help.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

Quote Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
    Ok. There are six of us (myself and the five who have already expressed interest in publishing a book) so I'll assign each of us a couple from each of the Cloak and Jungle Elves faction pack and what we know of the Cloak reinforcements (what is the name of the pack they are in?)
    Expect a PM in your box by tomorrow afternoon with your books in it. That will be quicker and easier than waiting for people to claim them.

Anyone who wants to put their name on the list for the JE reinforcements let me know IN THIS THREAD so I can keep track of who volunteers first.
    Hawk's Strike
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Thanks...I didn't feel like going back and looking last night.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast