Thread: Poison rules card in Alliances?

Default Poison rules card in Alliances?

Played my first Alliances games last night (so good!), but I came across what might be an oversight: no rules card for poison markers in The Warden's deck. I also didn't see anything about poison in the rule book. Maybe I'm missing something?

Not a big deal for me, since I have Nikuya Na's card to reference. But for those who get Alliances and don't have Nikuya, they'd be at a loss on how to use their Poison Mutant.

Just thought I'd throw this out there so it can be addressed in future print runs if necessary.

I thought it was incorporated into the rulebook, but I guess not haha.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallivantics View Post
    Played my first Alliances games last night (so good!), but I came across what might be an oversight: no rules card for poison markers in The Warden's deck. I also didn't see anything about poison in the rule book. Maybe I'm missing something?

Not a big deal for me, since I have Nikuya Na's card to reference. But for those who get Alliances and don't have Nikuya, they'd be at a loss on how to use their Poison Mutant.

Just thought I'd throw this out there so it can be addressed in future print runs if necessary.

Seconded.

Played our first game last night and we couldn't find the rules for Poison. I wasn't familiar with Nikuya's card to know what it did.