Thread: Few noob questions

Default Few noob questions

We are a couple of new players and we are discusing about a few questions that happened us tonight (sorry forvmy english).
    1- massive growth: the unit linked with this spell is inmune to spells due spell guard or it only affect massive growth itself?
    2- my opponent has a blue jagguar in play and i play a stormwind snipper. I choose to kill the jaguar with those 2 damege points, can my oponent still use jaguar ability on my snipper or it dies before ir has a chance?
    3- hidden power: can i take back the same die i used to pay the spell?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo87 View Post
    We are a couple of new players and we are discusing about a few questions that happened us tonight (sorry forvmy english).
    1- massive growth: the unit linked with this spell is inmune to spells due spell guard or it only affect massive growth itself?
    2- my opponent has a blue jagguar in play and i play a stormwind snipper. I choose to kill the jaguar with those 2 damege points, can my oponent still use jaguar ability on my snipper or it dies before ir has a chance?
    3- hidden power: can i take back the same die i used to pay the spell?
    Thanks
    Welcome to Ashes!
    1. Massive Growth has Spell Guard - not the unit it is attached to.
    2. The Sniper can kill the Jaguar before its ability triggers because you are the active player.
    3. Yes, you spend the dice before you use a card power - so the dice are in your exhausted pool already.
    Have fun!
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

Thanks a lot!