Thread: Looking for complete Mice and Mystics Paint Commission (all sets and expansions)

Default Looking for complete Mice and Mystics Paint Commission (all sets and expansions)

Hey y'all, I'm looking to have all my mice and Mystics figures painted + 2 copies of Tail Feathers. Luckily, they are all primed and assembled.
    I have a few custom models as well that were 3D printed such as captain Vurst, the Cheese golem,4 slugs, doodlebug, and meeps. Also, I bought a small reapers miniature for venestra, and I built a custom figure for the Pack rat Peddler. For the Peddlar, I've attached a color scheme.

In total the figures are:
    All Mice and Mystics: S&R
    +Captain Vurst, Cheese Golem, Meeps, Venestra
    All Heart of Glorm
    + Pack Rat Peddlar
    All Downwood Tales
    +Doodlebug, 4 slugs

Tail Feathers (x2) (paint snag's commando's in the elite rat color scheme)

Also, please try to match the color of the official artwork images for the figures as much as possible. Aside from that, the only other request is to create the bases like this:
    I'm guessing that the models are based with miniature pebbles then painted over, please try and match that base color scheme.

Reply or PM if interested, and we can work out pricing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To Admin: Commission found; please delete this thread.

Can you tell me how you created the pack rat peddler?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CPerkett View Post
    Can you tell me how you created the pack rat peddler?

Chris
    The pack Rat peddler is the Mole Alchemist from the DarkSwordMiniatures line. Here is a link.

For the bedroll on the back, a simple molding putty ('green stuff') would work. Make sure it is of durable quality. That is how I am making mine; note though, the one pictured above is not my work.