Thread: Multiple Silver Snakes, Multiple Consumes if One Unit is Killed

Default Multiple Silver Snakes, Multiple Consumes if One Unit is Killed

Suppose I have two or three silver snakes in play and one of my opponent's units is killed by damage from an ability/spell that I control.

Does consume trigger only once or multiple times? Thematically, it makes more sense for it to trigger for just one snake. I don't see anything in the card wording though that would keep it from triggering for all silver snakes.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by ncRubert View Post
    Suppose I have two or three silver snakes in play and one of my opponent's units is killed by damage from an ability/spell that I control.

Does consume trigger only once or multiple times? Thematically, it makes more sense for it to trigger for just one snake. I don't see anything in the card wording though that would keep it from triggering for all silver snakes.
    It triggers for all the Snakes. I guess they all get to eat a little piece of him.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!