Thread: The Roaring Rose

Default The Roaring Rose

Hey all - newly into Ashes (just bought everything ) and loving this game.
    I think Leos deck is fantastic - has anyone else found it to be a great counter to Aradel's deck?
    Beast Tamers are excellent - you can shut down all those Mist Spirits and Butterfly monks so easily!
    Change Psyche can mess up those annoying Blue Jaguars (yay!) before they exhaust your units. As can the lovely Glow Finch!
    Mind Probe and Memory theft can get rid of those annoying Steady Gaze, Out of The Mist, Mist Typhoon etc And you can spam Memory Theft, especially when it is focused, to keep that up.
    Anguish can get rid of those irritating Frog/Wolf dice and more of Aradel's cards etc
    Dispel can remove Root Armour.....
    Remorse takes more of the little health Aradel has, and thins her deck even further...
    Focused Summon Nightshade Swallow = even more discards.
    In base deck versus base deck contest, surely Leo can simply not attack, and run Aradel's deck into the ground until she dies from draw deck wounds?
    How are people handling this match-up?
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I don't think I've ever played the base deck matchup, but what I chimed in to say is that the Glow Finch is anything but lovely.

That thing is evil. Pure evil.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I don't think I've ever played the base deck matchup, but what I chimed in to say is that the Glow Finch is anything but lovely.

I know, I love it! Such a cool unit
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

Quote Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
    Hey all - newly into Ashes (just bought everything ) and loving this game.
    I think Leos deck is fantastic - has anyone else found it to be a great counter to Aradel's deck?
    Beast Tamers are excellent - you can shut down all those Mist Spirits and Butterfly monks so easily!
    Change Psyche can mess up those annoying Blue Jaguars (yay!) before they exhaust your units. As can the lovely Glow Finch!
    Mind Probe and Memory theft can get rid of those annoying Steady Gaze, Out of The Mist, Mist Typhoon etc And you can spam Memory Theft, especially when it is focused, to keep that up.
    Anguish can get rid of those irritating Frog/Wolf dice and more of Aradel's cards etc
    Dispel can remove Root Armour.....
    Remorse takes more of the little health Aradel has, and thins her deck even further...
    Focused Summon Nightshade Swallow = even more discards.
    In base deck versus base deck contest, surely Leo can simply not attack, and run Aradel's deck into the ground until she dies from draw deck wounds?
    How are people handling this match-up?
    Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sòooooooooooorrrrryyyy!!!!!
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.