Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natazga, Saturos, Farrah

I agree very much wifh what Irisches said, which is why I sometimes play Kuldrid in anti-champ (Blademaster-heavy) Melundak decks, but probably wouldn't in Saturos.

Natazga - Yes, I love how explosive she is! Also juggling her expensive economy is challenging and fun (I rarely summon champs with her either - keeping the pressure up doesn't leave enough time! I think all the super cheap champs will have a permanent home in her deck....hello Prong...) As for Swamp Archers - I like to hang them back and snipe at walls through walls - it is almost impossible to winkle them out.
    Agreed! I've played Natazga over 20 times now (base deck only). Her explosiveness tends to put an immediate pressure on her opponent and I know players that just constantly struggle against her bc of the fact. On the other hand when factions have decent tools to counter her style and force theirs (i.e. Saturos) + players learn to do what they're supposed to do (offensive and defensive wise) it's not that easy for Natazga anymore...

I tihnk Natazga is probelmatic, and a lot of matches are extremly tilted.

First Natazga starting between not starting is huge I expect Natazga to be the most impacted summoner in the game, by the first dice. Natazga starting will have a significant edge in a lot of matchup and crush some, natazga will be in serious problems when it doesnt start, specially in some matchups.

Starting setups are also colossal. If natazga can place 2 units on your walls on your first turn, you will have a terrible matchup.
    If it puts 1 unit, its a hard matchup
    if it puts 0 is an easy matchup.

I think its problematic that the first dice throw and the first 2 turns are so brutally crucial.

Good points.
    Last edited by adalbert; 08-26-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisches Glueck View Post
    Interesting deckbuild! Out of curiosity, why did you run 3 Swamp Rats? And with so many 0 cost guys, I would bet Lurkers would be good in your deck.
    Thanks! Was just trying to give Farrah many different types of blockers--the niche that the Swamp Rat filled was a Unit that could warp to a wall spot to block for Farrah after she (hopefully) kills a unit in that spot. I considered Gem Mage and PE Warrior for that spot but PE Warrior didn't provide a new faction symbol and Gem Mage though a better Unit is more expensive, esp just for that role.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12