Thread: Waterd vs Jyoder, Scraven vs Saturos

Default Waterd vs Jyoder, Scraven vs Saturos

We played one game on each side. Both sides Saturos won, extremly easy. i feel this matchup is very loopsided.

I actually fear that Scraven may be competing for the worst summoner in the game. AT least that is my very first impression, im interested in Scravens that want to challenge that notion.

His starting setup is the 2nd worse starting setup in the game, very few hp, a unit that can barely fight and very little AV, also a pretty crappy position, but unlike Dema or other bad starting setups, he doesnt have the events to come back. The heretic rebuke or magic drains. i thikn Scraven can be attacked by anyone and lose, because amazingly he cant defend a rush. I thikn he will lose vs any side that can rush, and I wold be tempted to rush him even with things like ellien and tacullu.
    The point if he is forced to fight, he cant accomulate commons, and without commons, his events are mostly useless.

We played base decks, and For sure javeliners and shamans over flingers and wraiths will help, but I question how much. Bitter instead of the drake, will also help to stop offensives.

Anyway, looking forward to play scravens that thikn he doesnt get dominated by anythign offensive like sunder mad sirian, sam, Sneeks, etc. I think even Glurblug would give him hell.

Im pretty sure the base deck is too weak, but I can see that maybe Bitter+javs+shamans, can allow him to stand up to rushes. But I still feel something like Sneeks or Selundar, will just walk over it.
    Last edited by Waterd; 08-21-2016 at 12:05 AM.

What do you think of Saturos' champs?

Uriel so far to me seems very mediocre to bad. ShiiQ is excelent and I expect she to be a strong part of competitive summoner Wars. I still have no strong opinions about Zhant. He seems a a situation champ though, he can be pretty usefull in the right matches, but meh, in others. I like him though.
    Last edited by Waterd; 08-21-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks. Uriel seems bad to me, too, unless the opponent has a really dumb wall placement. Or maybe in a Melundak build with Hunters, Shadows, Shadow Warriors (anything to get Units around Uriel once he's on opponent's side of the board to protect him.