Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Avan matches - The dinky adventures.

Sorry I wasn't clear, I have the first half of the 2nd summoners just not last 8. Frick is maybe my favorite summoner his base deck is fantastic. I haven't been able to wrap my head around mad sirian yet he seems like he could be great I just haven't had good results with him yet.

Only played Saturos, Natazga, Scraven, and Farrah.

- Choose Farrah if you: (1) like the puzzle of figuring out how a certain deck works, and what the best deckbuild is for a summoner, as Farrah is more of this than any other summoner; (2) if you want boosts to some of the old summoners (Lurkers for Sneeks, HK for Sera and Sam, Augur for Ret and Mad Sirian, Invader for Torgan and Hogar, Guild Smith for Hogar, Changeling for the PE).
    - Choose Natazga if you like Mugglug or Glurblub but want a more explosive version of the Swamp Orcs with assassination potential
    - Choose Scraven if you like Guerilla warfare and sly switcheroos and combos and some really unique units
    - Choose Saturos if you like to play on the opponent's side of the field and get your summoner involved.

All 4 were fun to me. Someone might have a different take on the decks than i do

Just used this Scraven build against Farrah
    - Dinky, Silts, Barston
    - SC Hunter, Wraith, Scholar

It was the Dinky adventres. 2-turned a wall with Dinky. Of course, opponent fed me magic to try to bring his attack down. Wraiths made great blockers. I got +2 AV from one Bloodthirsty, +1 AV from another Bloodthirsty, +2 collective AV from one Barrage. Built send out. Used the EAs. Didn't play the EAs under the Scholars. Never used the Scholars' ability. Barston was to try to move Hunters 6 spaces in 1 turn and get a 3 AV ranged strike in. Wasn't needed and never tried it. That was kind of plan c for me in this deck. Fortunately draws played out perfectly and I got Dinky first. Was able to Silts Cunning Farrah into a space that I was able to Strong Wing Swap Dinky adjacent to. 2 turns later the game's over. Wraiths were excellent: great blockers and good synergy with Dinky. Not sure what I think about Scraven's power. Events are worse than I originally thought. i guess just not as good as I originally thought he'd be, but more complicated than Krusk, so it's hard to write off after playing only a handle of times (duh).

Post-game debrief. Deckbuild felt pretty good. This is a pretty balanced build I felt. The one place to swap is probably Sand Wyrm for Barston. The peak build--but only peaking against the turtle factions--still feels like it's probably Cyrus, Dinky, Sand Drake, Hunter SC, Hunter SG, Wraith, 2 Scholar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234