Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Meda deckbuilds

Just curious. If you are building your deck, between Zealots and Heralds, which one could be better used in Little Meda deck?

As of the choice between Deathseeker and Cultist, I would most likely have more Cultists and just add 1 more Deathseeker just to deal with opponent who may want to aggressively advance to attack Little Meda.

IMO:
    Deathseeker>Cultist>Zealot>Herald
    Heralds are awesome but to risky for me.

Lets see:

Herald roll vs 1AV roll

Herald:
    0hit- 56%
    1hit- 33%
    2hit- 11%

1AV roll:
    0- 33%
    1- 66%

Ok so his ability works:
    He similar to 1AV but he have-33% to normal hit, 11% to deal adictional 1dmg and +22% to miss.
    Is it worth?
    Not for me.

So maybe for Warden's Overwork?
    Boosted Herold vs 2 AV

Herold 3AV:
    0- 26%
    1- 33%
    2- 31%
    3- 9%

regular 2AV
    0- 11%
    1- 44%
    2- 44%

+15% per miss -11% per 1 hit, -13% per 2 hit, +9% per 3 hit,
    Looks better.
    I will not count probability for Incanters buff.
    Last edited by owlord; 10-25-2016 at 09:08 AM.

A 4 AV Herald does a mean average of 1.96 hits compared to a 3 AV zealot's 2 mean, but the herald has higher chances of doing 3 hits or 4 hits and a less chance of 1 or 2 hits.

The problem with Deathseeker to me is that it is so vulnerable as your opponent can merely just walk adjacent to him and he will enter into your the opposing player's magic pile without him or her to combat it. However, I do see his ability of stopping melee attacker from advancing further to threaten Little Meda. The question I like to ask, is how many Deathseeker will you put into your deck? I myself put two. Do you think that's too few as I prefer to replace them with Cultists or Zealots?

Quote Originally Posted by brightknight_216 View Post
    The problem with Deathseeker to me is that it is so vulnerable as your opponent can merely just walk adjacent to him and he will enter into your the opposing player's magic pile without him or her to combat it. However, I do see his ability of stopping melee attacker from advancing further to threaten Little Meda. The question I like to ask, is how many Deathseeker will you put into your deck? I myself put two. Do you think that's too few as I prefer to replace them with Cultists or Zealots?
    Meda haven't event which can free summon mutant, so she need 8-10 commons for normal mutation summon in deck.
    2-4 Deathseekers is enough. Regullar I'm packing 2 or 3.

I normally run 2 Deathseekers for relatively rare movement-control situations, and all the rest Cultists. Without Shield events, I rarely summon commons that aren't getting immediately mutated, unless it's filling a space between a separated Meda and Nanny that could get plugged by a flying unit or something. Cultists' ability to at least ping something in the process seem the least bad.

For me, ideally, I would say you should run 2 of each 0 cost filth commons. The thought is that most of the time, you will be mutating them anyways, however giving your deck a degree of unpredictability is still valuable. So with two of each, you are getting a standard close-combat unit, I gambling unit, a standard range unit, and a movement hindering unit. Honestly, the only variant I would run from the standard 2z/2h/2c/2d is a 2z/2h/1c/3d cause it still keeps the number of melee & range the same while still having some variety; the 2z/2h/1c/3d set just has more ways to deal with mobile/assassination enemies.

Can somebody comment on Springy Mutant. It seems be a good unit to include in the deck due to its high Life Value and Attack Value. Though it can be argued if he is positioned badly with the present of a few enemy unit near Springy, he can easily get destroyed when he is wounded and moved.

I wonder whether Springy Mutant will be good in The Demagogue and The Warden deck.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Can somebody comment on Springy Mutant. It seems be a good unit to include in the deck due to its high Life Value and Attack Value. Though it can be argued if he is positioned badly with the present of a few enemy unit near Springy, he can easily get destroyed when he is wounded and moved.

I wonder whether Springy Mutant will be good in The Demagogue and The Warden deck.
    I think Springy is good everywhere. He's efficient for the stats and even if he gets ganged up on, he's still making them sink a bunch of dice and attacks into it to take it down. Plus you can use his ability as a positive sometimes.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I think Springy is good everywhere. He's efficient for the stats and even if he gets ganged up on, he's still making them sink a bunch of dice and attacks into it to take it down. Plus you can use his ability as a positive sometimes.
    Oh wow never realized springy's ability can also be trigger by self attacks. That's quite interesting. Spring has awesome stats, so he's great everywhere. Most of the times however you are short in slots and might prefer another mutant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast