Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: SW second editions project

Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    Creating new events isn't that difficult. Lots of interesting new events have already been discussed. The easiest why to do anything though would be pick a summoner, like Elien, and work on him solely. So everyone just discusses him and figures out his events, until he is done, then move on to some one else. Then if someone close to Plaidhat can get them to start a kickstarter page for a new event package and get preorders they might actually make these.
    I like the idea.

The main thing is: would this project have enough support to be heard by PHG?

What is the best way to quantify the real support? pHg need to estimate how many people would buy this package, so, we need to find a website where we can sign and spread the voice so other people sign also.

There is one called change.org , I have signed there before bjt mainly political subjects, not sure what would be the best place for summoner wars. Any idea please?

BTBAM is offline Loves the cheese. And vlogging! Geek Swagger extraordinaire. Record holder for most User titles.

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    The main thing is: would this project have enough support to be heard by PHG?

What is the best way to quantify the real support? pHg need to estimate how many people would buy this package, so, we need to find a website where we can sign and spread the voice so other people sign also.

There is one called change.org , I have signed there before bjt mainly political subjects, not sure what would be the best place for summoner wars. Any idea please?

The best way to determine who would buy something is having it for pre-order, where you are actually taking money. Fake money doesn't mean much, because most people don't put their money where their mouth is.
    A Doug's Guide To Summoner Wars - Fan Podcast

LATEST PODCASTS 01-17-2014
    Episode 16 - Phoenix Elves - Prince Elien Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp16.mp3
    Episode 17 - Phoenix Elves - Queen Maldaria Base Deck
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp17.mp3
    Episode 18 - Phoenix Elves - Reinforcements & Deck Building
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/adougsguide/ADGEp18.mp3
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rs/id595149788

Quote Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    The best way to determine who would buy something is having it for pre-order, where you are actually taking money. Fake money doesn't mean much, because most people don't put their money where their mouth is.
    It makes sense, but then, PHG would have to make preorder available... We as fans do not have any control over it, but this is very simple... PHG Make the preorder available, And lets see what happens... Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    It makes sense, but then, PHG would have to make preorder available... We as fans do not have any control over it, but this is very simple... PHG Make the preorder available, And lets see what happens... Is it possible?
    Just to meke it clear we are talking about:

- new events for old summoner ( mainly CUE)
    - fixes for OP or problematic champions.
    - alternative setups.

iI mean, I want to put my money to fix this, but people will want to know what is the scope of the changes so they can pre order.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

The issue will be convincing the 90% of Summoner Wars players that just run base decks that anything needs done. They aren't reading this, but they drove the sales of SW.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Well, either we try the pre-order or we wait for SW 2.0 in 2030

I gues the best way seems to be to come up with exciting new events as replacements for CUEs. That's the only way o can see exciting that group. Erratas won't do it

We dont need many errata, in total about 7 cards. The most important thing would be the new events, plus... Some rebalanved cards.

But again, it is not only creating amazing events, but also make sure they are balanced, which means many working hours that people would do if they know the cads will come out, but, will people make such effort without knowing that?
    Last edited by lcanela; 08-22-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Ideally I want more balance and more fun.

I think I am giving up on the idea of errata as an official release. I think there may be a possibility for new events for the old CUEs, however. BC I could see maybe there being enough interest to make at least some money on those. And I give that completely up to KC for new events. He's the only one people would listen to. And I would spend time photoshopping those.

In the least I could see there being the new events available in a Vassal pack. Maybe a "balance" pack for Vassal, too (including Lun fix, etc).

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast