Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extra Cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcchiefs31 View Post
    Did anyone get a cave filth poison rules card? I was hoping that would have been included with the corrected cards sent with the pre-orders.
    Does it need that card? my expansion stuff had a new card for the cave filth that deleted that item

Oh, I'm not sure if mine has that or not. I only paid attention to the 'slave' being changed to 'prisoner.'

Quote Originally Posted by McBehrer View Post
    Vine Wall rules card, Endrich's divider, and at least one or two others had absolutely no changed text at all.

I did see all the other changes later, but I didn't have access to my game when I made the topic.
    They do have changes. Look closely at both of Endrich's replaced cards, both have the word 'Gorgons' replaced to 'Gorgon', to more accurately reflect the name of the event. All the new prints changed things, I promise. (:
    Oh no.

The new Warden tab now says he includes a Poison card (old tab didn't) however, the Warden never included that card. So I assumed among the new cards, there would be a CF Poison card, but there wasn't. Did anyone else get one? Otherwise, the old tab is right and the new one is wrong.
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Have a unit forum link suggestion? Post here. (I'll link Alliances when they are posted.)
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

So can anyone tell me -- should I have a CF Poison card or not?
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Have a unit forum link suggestion? Post here. (I'll link Alliances when they are posted.)

I don't have one.
    Winter is Coming...

Bizarre. So the old tab is right and new tab is wrong. Any chance PHG can make a PDF of such as card for us to manually print? Better than nothing.

I would have liked to get a CF poison rules card; the deck should have one (for Poison Mutant). I'm hopeful that the revised divider means that there will be one in future Alliances Set printings.

(For myself, my Nikuya Na poison rules card will have to serve.)
    Light cleaveth unto Light, and Filth to Filth; with pride one contemneth another.

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    Bizarre. So the old tab is right and new tab is wrong. Any chance PHG can make a PDF of such as card for us to manually print? Better than nothing.
    I have a CF Poison Rules Card. It came with the Alliances Big Box I got at the beginning of this year. For me, the new divider is right.

Quote Originally Posted by epyonyx View Post
    I have a CF Poison Rules Card. It came with the Alliances Big Box I got at the beginning of this year. For me, the new divider is right.
    Interesting. Anyone know if they updated the Alliances Big Box to include that in later printings? Because I can't imagine I (and glenn3e and Carthoris) misplaced ours, but anything's possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast