Thread: Katanas, riot gear et al.

Default Katanas, riot gear et al.

Couple of questions:

1: The katana allows you to attack again if you rolled a blank on the exposure die. Is that extra attack limited to once per turn, or could you theoretically empty an entire near-overrun colony without spending an action die provided you keep rolling blanks on the exposure die?

Yesterday the event came up that allows 2 characters to roll for exposure 4 times each to obtain riot gear, which basically allows you to laugh and ignore the exposure die as all results are treated as blanks. This leaves me with 2 questions:

2: Does this mean that you could unleash the unlimited katana fury of the previous question?
    3: Does this also count when you roll the exposure die to stop infection spreading after a bite result if the character who rolls has the riot gear?

4: One that I still can't quite figure out, but if you are exiled and you have achieved your personal exile objectives, when do you win? Check main objective phase? When the colony either wins or dies? And does the exile winning mean the colony and/or betrayer doesn't win?
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Did you ever get an answer on this? i had the exact same situation than you, riot gear crossroads cards and katana equipped, it seemed that it could be used infinetely, but it would just break the game

Quote Originally Posted by akron2k View Post
    Did you ever get an answer on this? i had the exact same situation than you, riot gear crossroads cards and katana equipped, it seemed that it could be used infinetely, but it would just break the game
    Nope I did not. Which is a pity. As for the last one, so far I've ruled with my players that an exile just has to make sure he's fixed his personal objectives by the time the game is over (whether by success or failure). What happens to the colony really doesn't concern you as an exile.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding