Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: preorder to be sent soon?

Default preorder to be sent soon?

Hi all I have been a little disconnected from SW lately as I have been super busy, ad I have not found the release date for the preorders.. I was expecting to have them by now with me. Any update on this? when ca I expect to receive my new decks please?

cheers.

I just got an email that my package is being sent. Since I'm in Europe, I estimate it will take about a week (that's been the time it took so far).
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Same here. I just barely received confirmation that my preorder was sent. It looks like they're definitely starting, if not finishing, soonish

Wow! I received all new 8 decks (Polish version by Cube) sth. like before the middle of July... haven't played all that much since - mainly Natazga which I find very cool; the bad thing is that there are translation mistakes or they just printed some earlier playtest versions of 3 cards (1 in Natazga's deck and 2 in Farrah's) but Cube is going to print and sent replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel_S View Post
    Same here. I just barely received confirmation that my preorder was sent. It looks like they're definitely starting, if not finishing, soonish
    This is my experience also. Not sure how long it will take to get here, but I'm giving it at least a week.
    Watch the SummoNerds youtube channel for lots of great games of Summoner Wars as well as interesting Deckbuilds, Challenges from the community, Guest Appearances from other players, and occasionally previews of upcoming cards! And to find out what we're doing next check out the SummoNerds Channel Thread!

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

I still don't have my notification, but its probably coming. And yeah about a week or so after you get the email usually.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

no email for me yet...

I received my email a few days ago. Looking forward to receiving Saturos, Scraven, Brath, Shiva, Malenatar, Natazga, Farrah, etc. very soon!
    MY SUMMONER WARS COLLECTION
    First Summoners:
    PE, TO, GD, CG, VG*, FK*, CL*, JE*, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Second Summoners: PE, TO, GD, CG, VG, FK, CL, JE, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Alliances: FP, TG, CF, VV, SC, JS, DB, SM
    Reinforcements: Khan Queso, Khexhu, Bodgan, Sairook

*=Future gift

Quote Originally Posted by GamerZack87 View Post
    I received my email a few days ago. Looking forward to receiving Saturos, Scraven, Brath, Shiva, Malenatar, Natazga, Farrah, etc. very soon!
    Funny how you mention 7/8 by name and then leave the last one to etc. Any particular grievance against Little Meda?
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Syurtpiutha View Post
    Funny how you mention 7/8 by name and then leave the last one to etc. Any particular grievance against Little Meda?
    Only that the Filth are downright creepy. If I had to pick a favourite* Filth Summoner, though, it'd probably be Lil' Meddie.

*Only by a very narrow margin. The Filth are still my least favourite faction, and Meda is still my 38th favourite Summoner.
    MY SUMMONER WARS COLLECTION
    First Summoners:
    PE, TO, GD, CG, VG*, FK*, CL*, JE*, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Second Summoners: PE, TO, GD, CG, VG, FK, CL, JE, SE, SG, DD, BD, MV, SO, FF, Mercs
    Alliances: FP, TG, CF, VV, SC, JS, DB, SM
    Reinforcements: Khan Queso, Khexhu, Bodgan, Sairook

*=Future gift

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast