Thread: It occurs to me that I will be upset if certain races don't get a summoner.

Default It occurs to me that I will be upset if certain races don't get a summoner.

Giants. Ornithians. Vekkid Empire.

Mostly just want to see the Vekkid Empire, because they've been (mostly)awesome with what we've seen of them.
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

i only know of Sairook and Lukestor for Ornithians, and Kogar and Mingle for Vekkids. Are there others? And who are the Giants other than the SG Dinky?

There's Rath as well. They get a solid mention in Krom's bio too.

As for the Giants, it seems like they're the reason the Vargath are so powerful and warlike. Dinky seems to just be a huge Sand Goblin.
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

I figured Rath appears to be the same race but didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Where are Giants mentioned?

Read the Vargath bios. Torodin's is awesome.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Uncleeurope and I are a good ways through designing Vekkid and Orniths. They'll be fan made, but I really like them.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Khexhu is also a Vekkid
    And yes, it would be cool if they got summoners - the Vekkids seem to be quite cohesive as a people group, and so do the Ornithonians (although both are very isolationist and seem to have no "bigger plans" like the other factions)
    The giants I am less sure of. They seem to be almost troll-like and stupid - not so much of a faction as a bunch of thugs
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

The only vargath bios that mention giants are Torodin and quen. The warrior bio mentions that they were hunted for food. I assume that's talking about Giants.

Khexhu's bio mentions vekkids but it isn't clear that it's saying he's a vekkid.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Khexhu is certainly a Vekkid.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Personally, I've never understood why they're called the *Mountain* Vargath if they're the only Vargath around. Here's hoping we see the Ocean Vargath sometime.