Thread: Reprints?

Default Reprints?

Are there going to be reprints of Rin and Brennen? And also Lulu? With SS for summoner wars, Long Night, and those two coming out at once, I was forced to hold off on buying them. Are there plans to reprint them?
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Well, this is no longer a concern for me. I found Rin and Brennen in stock at Cardhaus.com. Not only in stock, but cheaper than MSRP and in bulk - x22 each when I found it. It is X13 each now, probably cause I shared the news on reddit, so you may want to act fast if you still don't have Rin/Brennen. Ditto for Lulu.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

1. Marek is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Well, this is no longer a concern for me. I found Rin and Brennen in stock at Cardhaus.com. Not only in stock, but cheaper than MSRP and in bulk - x22 each when I found it. It is X13 each now, probably cause I shared the news on reddit, so you may want to act fast if you still don't have Rin/Brennen. Ditto for Lulu.
    Thanks so much for the heads up on that, I searched 8 different sites for Brennen and couldn't find him. This isn't really a better deal than phg since you would have gotten an extra phoenixborn but they are out of stock.