Thread: Custom Heroscape cards?

Question Custom Heroscape cards?

Has anyone here ever mashed up M&M and Heroscape?

My boys have been playing Heroscape a lot recently, and today we pulled out Mice and Mystics to see how well the figures would fit on Heroscape terrain. The question was then raised about making custom cards for the units, so I thought I'd ask here, to see if anyone had already created cards for them.

that's a cool idea, but why create heroscape cards? I would think the existing MM cards would work great, just gotta remember to take into account terrain movement rules (and climbing-they are mice, so they should be able to climb a distance equal to the miniatures physical height-except roaches, they can climb forever!).
    cool though, I may have to pull out my terrain and throw something together. Thanks
    ...the rich

I'd create cards for a few reasons:
    *My boys would think they are cool
    *It would save wear and tear on the initiative cards (especially for bad-guy squads, where there aren't the larger hero cards)
    *It would allow me to have appropriate costs, and therefore games that are a little closer to being even

Logical, very logical. I did not take into account the initiative card situation.
    again. cool idea.
    ...the rich