Thread: When are Long Night and SS shipping?

Default When are Long Night and SS shipping?

I pre-ordered both the SS bundle and the Long Night. I see on BGG that people are already getting Long Night, so I assume that my order is still waiting on SS, though I could be wrong. Is Long Night shipping, but not SS quite yet?
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

I know PHG had them at Convention a few weeks back, that's probably why you are seeing them on BGG. I'm waiting on the same order myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I pre-ordered both the SS bundle and the Long Night. I see on BGG that people are already getting Long Night, so I assume that my order is still waiting on SS, though I could be wrong. Is Long Night shipping, but not SS quite yet?
    Long night is shipping, Second Summoners not yet. I ordered them separately.
    Shard the Void Mutant in The Dance of Devils
    Nicholas the Honor Guard in Light's Corruption
    Talu the REAL TWIN in The Ice Wedding

Joseph, I can only agree with rule one of your three rules.
    "Your existence is revoked. Scatter as chaff in the Wind; in the north and endless ice. I'll be your chauffeur."

Quote Originally Posted by Tisroero View Post
    Joseph, I can only agree with rule one of your three rules.
    The great thing about rules is that they don't care if you agree with them or not. They remain in place anyway.

So, it appears, at least for now, that both my PHG stuff as well as the foil pack of heroes I ordered for GTG's Sentinels of the Multiverse, as well as any games I ask for, will all be arriving around my birthday. Now that's what call a lucky coincidence.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).

It makes total sense that if you order pre-order games at the same time they will wait to ship them together to save on shipping costs.

My question is: if one game comes into stock, will they hold your copy to ship when the other arrives or is there a potential to get screwed out of a copy from the first printing of the first game?

Quote Originally Posted by Geldan View Post
    It makes total sense that if you order pre-order games at the same time they will wait to ship them together to save on shipping costs.

My question is: if one game comes into stock, will they hold your copy to ship when the other arrives or is there a potential to get screwed out of a copy from the first printing of the first game?
    I would like to know this too.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

Does anyone know if, for an order like that of myself and NinjaKnight, a copy of the game that arrives first (Long Night, in this case) is held or earmarked until the next game (SS in this case) arrives?

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

I'm almost certain that yes, if they are in one order together they will wait for all items to ne available before shipping them. It only makes sense if you only paid for shipping one time I suppose.
    Oh no.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    I'm almost certain that yes, if they are in one order together they will wait for all items to ne available before shipping them. It only makes sense if you only paid for shipping one time I suppose.
    We already know they do this. What I'm asking is, will they actually hold aside a copy of Long Night for orders like mine to wait until SS comes in in order to fulfill my order? It's irrelevant right now, but if Long Night were to, say, become out of stock before SS comes, then do I still have a copy earmarked for me? Or will I end up waiting until Long Night is reprinted because they will have the SS but not Long Night?

Given PHGs reputation, I'd say yes, they do hold back copies to make sure you get it once you pay for it, but you never know for sure without confirmation.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.