Thread: Expansion Decks First Five

Default Expansion Decks First Five

For people like me who just play the pre-constructed decks, is there going to be something that tells me what 'First Five' I should use? I have Brennen and Rin but nothing on their boxes tell me what ther 'First Fives' are.
    "No lie can last forever." -Ben Stein

Here's what I grabbed for Brennan first time I played him.
    Fire Archer
    Summon Dread Wraith
    Blood Chains
    Chant of the dead
    Blackcloud Ninja

It worked really well!
    Chant of the dead + Spirit Burn on the Fire Archer gets the ball rolling in a huge number of ways: Extra dice for later, wounds on the other Phoenixborn, a Fire archer in the discard for the ceremonial dice power etc
    Dread Wraith = A huge heafty blocker, who can be sacrificed with Blood Chains to render any enemy unit useless for ever (I dumped 6 exhaustion tokens on a Frost Golem that had 2 alteration spells - needless to say, it did nothing all game)
    Blackcloud Ninja helps shut down your opponent’s spell-board early on, and kill the unit summoned from it more likely than not!!
    I found that with this first 5 I was able to shut down my opponent very quickly early on.
    (Edit - Dread Wraith doesn't fuel Chant of The Dead)
    Last edited by Prelate; 09-25-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Destroying Dread Wraith doesn't fuel Chant of the Dead. That only works when Allies die. The fire Archer design though.

For Rin maybe:
    Frostback Bear
    Ice Golem
    Frost Fang
    Crystal Shield
    Rins Fury

Shield on the frost fang. Ice buff the golem. Fury makes sure you have enough dice and gives u frog pings.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!