Thread: Removing dice after dying or removing survivor

Default Removing dice after dying or removing survivor

Here are another few of questions:
    1) When are the phase of removing excess dices? Before rolling, or before colony's turn?
    2) For example one of the players has First player token, Forest Plum and one more survivor. So at start player has 3 dices that he rolls(I suppose this is the very first action). Then he decides to remove Forest for morale. Does the player should remove 1 out of 3 dices immediately or it will happens exactly before next roll?
    3) Player has 2 survivors(3 dices). One of survivors should die at start of next turn because of frostbite. So when this happens, should the player remove one of dices and do his actions with only 2 dices, or an excess dice will be removed some time after player's turn?
    Last edited by rybkinrolla; 06-23-2016 at 01:19 AM.

I will try and answer, although I am not an expert in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by rybkinrolla View Post
    Here are another few of questions:
    1) When are the phase of removing excess dices? Before rolling, or before colony's turn?
    You roll for dice at the start of the Player Turn Phase, before any players begin their turn (right after revealing the new Crisis) (Page 8, Left column).
    2) For example one of the players has First player token, Forest Plum and one more survivor. So at start player has 3 dices that he rolls(I suppose this is the very first action). Then he decides to remove Forest for morale. Does the player should remove 1 out of 3 dices immediately or it will happens exactly before next roll?
    as stated above, the dice are rolled before any player has a turn, so in your example.
    1. they Reveal the new Crisis.
    2. they roll their appropriate dice (in the example players case, 3).
    3. the First Player now takes his turn (with the man to his right drawing the Crossroads card). if he chooses to Sacrifice Forest Plum at the start of his turn, he still has 3 dice to work with.
    3) Player has 2 survivors(3 dices). One of survivors should die at start of next turn because of frostbite. So when this happens, should the player remove one of dices and do his actions with only 2 dices, or an excess dice will be removed some time after player's turn?
    the Frostbite wound occurs at the start of THAT PLAYERS Turn (Page 11, second column) "...at the beginning of each of your turns, each survivor you control that has 1 or more frostbite wound tokens on it receives an additional wound." thus, in your example, he would roll 3 dice during the Roll Action Dice step, which occurs BEFORE any players turn.

I hope I was able to help.
    ...the rich

Thank you for clarification, we've played yesterday within such logic. So you confirmed my opinion.