Thread: Some questions : Bear FrostBack, Poison, Mist Spirit, Shadow Counter

Default Some questions : Bear FrostBack, Poison, Mist Spirit, Shadow Counter

Hi,

if I play a poison on one of my unit, did the main action use for play Poison count in it's effect?

If a Bear FrostBack fight something, like a Living Dolls...how resolves the effects? I search but found so many different responses, I would like an official if it's exist.

Same with shadow counter, if we target an unit whose just attack and this unit got an effect like "after attack, etc" but Shadow counter kill it.

When summon Mist Spirit can we summon more than 2 if we use more dices?

Thank you in advance,
    sorry for grammar misakes, I am french :/

Zel'

Hello!

1 - No, Poison needs to "see" the action from beginning to end to trigger after it. Your unit will take damage the turn after.

2 - Abilities which trigger on dealing damage (Freeze) will solve before abilities triggering on receiving damage (Pain Link). The exhaustion token will be placed on the Doll before she has a chance to activate Pain Link. Nothing official on this yet, maybe in the next FAQ.

3 - If a card leaves play before an ability printed on it is resolved, that ability won't solve. It all comes down to timing; if you have a specific interaction in mind I cna be more helpful.

4 - No. Either 1 or 2 for an activation.

Hope that helped!

Hi,

thank for those answer
    I hope the next faq will come soon

For the 3, there is no exemple wich exist. I will ask it again if an effect with "after attacking do something" appear x)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
    Hi,

thank for those answer
    I hope the next faq will come soon

For the 3, there is no exemple wich exist. I will ask it again if an effect with "after attacking do something" appear x)
    Basically, if the thing that kills the unit (with the after attacking ability) is a reaction to something that happened earlier during the attack action (or was a natural part of the attack action), it will be destroyed and removed from play before the attack action can 'end'.