Thread: Painting Tail Feathers

Default Painting Tail Feathers

Hello everybody,

I got Tail Feathers recently on a local Con here and after the first game i just fell in love. Apparently I just feel I have to paint all those Mice, Rats and Birds.
    So I started with a Owkguard Fella and just want to share it. I will continue posting Fotos once I progress in that.

IMG_20160616_190841.jpg

C&C is highly welcome.

Nice Work. Tail Feathers is an addictive game, and a great continuation of the story found within Mice & Mystics. i'm glad you've found it and I look forward to seeing the rest of your painting work
    ...the rich

I liked the topic but there is not much discussion here on this topic?

I've been painting up some o these minis recently too. :] I actually put up a video for Aerijin last week, if anyone's interested. https://youtu.be/79H1bSzZ04M

DSC01848.jpg

everyone knows that I have no Artistic ability (I can make an UGLY Stick Figure using a clip art gallery on a computer), so a friend of mine over at the store was kind enough to steal my Tail Feathers stuff (and Mice & Mystics too) and paint them up for me. So Cool! can't wait to play again

PS: Photography isn't one of my skills either :P

Tail Feathers 01.jpg
    Tail Feathers 02.jpgTail Feathers 03.jpgTail Feathers 04.jpgTail Feathers 05.jpg
    ...the rich