Thread: Painted figures

Default Painted figures

Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 1.jpg Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 2.jpg Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 3.jpg Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 4.JPG Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 5.JPG
    I recently bought the core game, and in the past couple of weeks I painted the character figures. The painting guide on this Plaid Hat site is excellent, and I had a huge amount of fun and satisfaction doing an activity I have not done for many, many years. The result has made the game experience even better than before.

Default More painted figures

Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 6.JPG Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 7.JPG Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 8.JPG Mice and Mystics character painting by Jenner 9.jpg
    Four more shots of the painted figures. I recommend trying it yourself, even if you don't think you'll do as good a job as these pictures. As the guide said: No matter how basic the skill, any amount of painting is better than playing with unpainted figures.

If you are wondering why Tilda's hood is light blue and not mauve, I was wondering exactly the same thing when I followed the official painting guide. Then I tried painting it myself, and found out that red paint + blue paint + white paint = pale mud. I think the colour mauve needs to be a speciallyl-created pigment. Light blue will have to do.
    I also think that the figure for Collin is slightly larger than he should be, since he turns out to look about the same bulk as Nez.
    But that's a quibble. The modelling in these game figures is exquisite!

Very nice figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
    Very nice figures!
    Thank you.