Thread: First play & several questions

Default First play & several questions

First time playing M and M ever. Started a solo campaign thus began with Chapter 1.

Everything went superb. Cleared 3 tiles without suffering a single wound and no surge happening. I almost suspected it to become a simple walkover.

But then... I made a tactical mistake. Entered the kitchen with 5 cheese on the Minion wheel. 8 Roaches were placed and during the first turn the special surge happened -> enter Brodie. 3 casualties later (Nez, Maginos and Filch) Colin cleared the last 3 roaches. (Page 4 on the timeline).

Next tile (Tunnel Entrance) again with 5 cheese on the minion wheel a surge happened (killed a spider which rolled a cheese for defence and the surge was another spider. An abduction search card sealed the deal (Page 6 -> The End)

Lessons learned -> Never enter a new tile with 5 cheese on the wheel, better wait and search in the previous tile

I have several questions:

-What do you do when all the cheese tokens are used ? (5 on the cheese wheel, 6 on the tile and 3-5 for each mouse) What happens when another cheese is rolled ? Do you use other tokens or simply ignore them ?
    EDIT : Found the answer to this in the huge, huge FAQ thread (which I'm still trying to read completely)

-Does the 'Tunnel Entrance' tile in the 1st chapter has special rules ? It is not described in the book ?

-What happens when Filch attack with a dagger (-1 defence is lower on initiative track) against Roches (1 defence) which are lower on the initiative track ? Do the Roaches get to roll defence or not ?

EDIT (new question)
    -The 'Give Command' ability. Does that allow a mouse 2 actions in a turn ? 1 in his own turn and 1 because of the ability card ? (Can Nez attack twice for example ?)

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Eberk; 04-25-2016 at 02:37 AM.

I was wondering about whether or not roaches get to roll defense or not also....hopefully someone will answer.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelnstl View Post
    I was wondering about whether or not roaches get to roll defense or not also....hopefully someone will answer.

M
    No, roaches do not roll defense.