Thread: 10 Custom Characters

Default 10 Custom Characters

Hello,

I was posting a reply to Earnil's post on his two wonderful looking character cards. I was sharing my own creations and didn't want to hijack his thread so I decided to make my own one. These characters though not strictly balanced with the 10 main ones found in the box sets are found to be quite useful and not overpowered for the slightly modified campaigns we play. We have also beefed up the original mice to make them more competitive by letting them get extra cheese when returning search cards. We also have a house rule for them where they can get cheese when cheese is rolled on a search, but it counts as a successful search.

The credit on the miniatures goes to Darksword Miniatures and their wonderful Critter Kingdoms range. I have painted mine up just like these to keep consistency with the character cards.

I am also going to start writing a custom story of maybe 10-12 chapters but we'll see. Here are the first group of my characters and a small description on them.

Anthony - Head cleric of the Oathsword (Oren's group)
    Basil - First rabbit of the Oakguard
    Duncan - A friend found along the way. A bit of a hermit (think Radagast the Brown, I almost named him Sebastian after the hedgehog he saves)
    Koda - Mercenary for hire.
    Oren - Leader of the Oakguard, displaced from his castle.

Anthony-1.jpgBasil.jpgDuncan.jpgKoda.jpgOren.jpg
    Last edited by craisley; 04-18-2016 at 11:31 PM.

And the rest.

Shank - A common thief with a heart of gold, and probably some of your gold.
    Sir Gavin and Sir Hammond - Trusted guard to Oren.
    Victor - Inventor.
    Xeno - Alchemist.

I hope you all enjoy these!

Shank.jpgSir Gavin.jpgSir Hammond.jpgVictor.jpgXeno.jpg
    Last edited by craisley; 04-18-2016 at 11:28 PM.

I just wanted to make sure others can view these characters. Can anybody else see them?

Yes we can!
    I haven't played that much, but they look really nice (especially Anthony, I just love his look!)

Outstanding! Running this game at a Con in a couple of months and was looking for some new material