Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birodin and Artifacts

Default Birodin and Artifacts

I had a problem my last gale of Dungeon Run: Does Birodins Disruption Field work against artifacts or only treasures? I was wondering because I had Fourth Vessel with the magic tome, so he had 10 magic attack, and we couldn't decide if it would take effect on the tome or not. So we roilled for both decisions: If it canceled the tome, he'd of won. If not, I'd of won.

PS: Does Tacullu sound like a pun of Cthulu?

I don't know the answer to the first question, but I've been pronouncing it Cthullu (more or less) since the bios went up.

Default bump

Just bumping to see if I could get an answr for this in regards to futurew games

I'll add another couple.

Does Destroy Trap work on Dorgan's traps? Does everything killed by his traps go to his encounter pile?
    Last edited by chardris77; 01-28-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: I can't spel

More questions.

Can you sabotage someone escaping from you? If Emma kills a monster, does she rally twice?

Quote Originally Posted by chardris77 View Post
    More questions.

Can you sabotage someone escaping from you? If Emma kills a monster, does she rally twice?
    Yes, you can sabotage someone escaping from you. Not sure about Emma rallying but my first instinct would be no.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

There really needs to be a Dungeon Run forum. I had a lot of questions but have forgotten most of them because I didn't know where to ask and its been a while now.
    Never heard of her?!? It's the car that did the Cannonball run in less than 0.0000000000015645847216634030102578805262265 parsecs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    There really needs to be a Dungeon Run forum. I had a lot of questions but have forgotten most of them because I didn't know where to ask and its been a while now.
    Maybe not a whole forum, but section dedicated to Dungeon Run would be nice. It would also be a good habit for Plaid Hat Games to get in to as they release more games.

Well, there are the Dungeon Run forums at BoardGameGeek, where a lot of questions have been asked. That could probably help remind you of your own questions, as well as provide a resource for other info.

But yes, I agree that there should be a separate forum for each new game, with all the forums accessible at the top level, as they do at Days of Wonder, for example. Colby is having the website revamped, so perhaps that is already in the plans.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Does Birodins Disruption Field work against artifacts or only treasures?
    No, since Disruption Field says "treasure cards" and the FAQ says "Artifacts are not treasures".

Does Destroy Trap work on Dorgan's traps?
    No, since Destroy Trap says "When you fail to disarm a trap..." and since she will never roll to disarm Dorgan's traps, she can never fail to disarm those traps. Also, Dorgan's Traps say "This trap remains on the tile for the remainder of the game."

Does everything killed by his traps go to his encounter pile?
    Yeah, every monster killed by Dorgon's Traps will go to the player who placed that trap.

If Emma kills a monster, does she rally twice?
    Only if she initiated the battle action that killed the monster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast