Thread: Two classes heroes

Default Two classes heroes

Hello friends,

Sorry for my English, but I'm not an English native speaker. I'm from Spain, and I only have the games that already have been translated into Spanish, so I lack some information about other expansions.

Besides this, I try to imagine two (really three) heroes, to be used by my children (one son and one daughter)... these were my ideas. Their names were anagrams of my children names.

The first one is Ocori (but I think it sounds better Oocri). She is a magician apprentice (Maginos one?)*, that manage to live on her own in a such a risky place as Andon is. Her master usually send her looking for objects for his spells, due to her abilities as a Scamp.

The colors of Mages are Red and Gold, and the pet of Ocori would be Weep. (The ability is the one of Filch)

The second one is Sander, a young Paladin of the Order, committed to the protection of his partners. Educated by the Healers (Tilda?), nothing will stop*this warrior.

The colors of Paladins is the same as the healers, Purple. (The ability is the one of Tilda)

I realize that the pictures are "rubbish", and even in Spanish, but I wish they are useful to you.

PD: The third combination would be an archer/tinkerer armed with a rifle (Heart of Gloom expansion)... but I'm not a good drawer...
    You are slave of your words and lord of your silence.

Welcome to the forums and Thank You for posting. I like to see original ideas from other players, and these are nice. I hope you and your children are having fun in the M&M lands.
    ...the rich

Quote Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
    Welcome to the forums and Thank You for posting. I like to see original ideas from other players, and these are nice. I hope you and your children are having fun in the M&M lands.
    Thank you for your warm welcome!! It is a pleasure that someone found them nice at least .

Fantastic job! We've created about 10 characters based on miniatures from the Darksword Miniatures Critter Kingdoms range. We've made our own cards and everything as well, but the font just isn't right. I've seen the font that is used there for the charcter names, but it is quite expensive. Often times a similar font is used that you can find for free. What font did you use? Can you share it?

Sorry for the delay answering your question.
    I must admitt that I didn't use any type of font... I use a painting program and copy and paste the letters that I needed.... so I cannot help you.
    I will try to have a look at your work... thank you very much!!!

Thanks for your help anyhow. I finally purchased the font so at this point I have it on my main PC and my work PC. I will upload pictures of my characters as soon as I have time to get the images small enough for the upload size limit. Our custom characters are a little more powerful than the base game characters, but they aren't really out of place. Besides, we've improved the base characters so that they get 2 cheese instead of 1 if they decided to put a search card back. It works well for us, and may of use use the original characters and they do quite well with the custom ones.

I plan on getting pictures uploaded soon.

Thanks!

Here are some of them. Keep in mind, these aren't necessarily balanced with the original mice, but they work well with each other. We've also made some slight modifications to the normal game so everything seems to fit. I'm including a small story for each character but I don't have much detail for some of them as of yet. Some of the rules come from ideas somebody posted about incorporating the Redwall races into the game and it just went from there.

Anthony - Head cleric of the Oathsword (Oren's group)
    Basil - First rabbit of the Oakguard
    Duncan - A friend found along the way. A bit of a hermit (think Radagast the Brown, I almost named him Sebastian after the hedgehog he saves)
    Koda - Mercenary for hire.
    Oren - Leader of the Oakguard, displaced from his castle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by craisley; 04-18-2016 at 10:49 PM.

And the rest.

Shank - A common thief with a heart of gold, and probably some of your gold.
    Sir Gavin and Sir Hammond - Trusted guard to Oren.
    Victor - Inventor.
    Xeno - Alchemist.

I hope you all enjoy these!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by craisley; 04-18-2016 at 10:49 PM.

FYI, I'm starting my own thread. I'm very sorry to have hijacked your thread. Thank you so much for your wonderful work!