Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SW league - pre-season 2 (Winner managers please reply)

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Ok lets wait for Snalgo.
    Sorry I went through a very busy week. I will choose FK. Thank you.

btw I vote #1 for simplicity sake.

Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    Sorry I went through a very busy week. I will choose FK. Thank you.

btw I vote #1 for simplicity sake.
    Thanks Snalgo, so Ad hoc will take SO and so far option 1 is winning as all other votes were dual but yours was exclusive.

This is how season 2 is looking! Snalgo and AD Hoc decided to take their chances with new teams in B.1 Division, the fans of both teams have hope that this season they will make it to the supreme A.1 Division! especially the FK ones as they god rid of the crappy lcanela to get Snalgo.

A-Division.

Faction-----------------------------Manager------------------------Matches played---- Pts.
    Mercenaries -------------Manager: Orage Lazarus/Orange Lazarus
    Shadow Elves -----------Manager: Let's play a game/Let's play a game
    Sand Goblins -----------Manager: Robert/Nahdir 99
    Jungle Elves ------------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Mountain Vargath ------Manager:-------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Deep Dwarves ----------Manager: Colgha/Colgha
    Benders -----------------Manager: stonehunter8/stonehunter8
    Cloaks ------------------Manager: nburghardt/ nburg

B-Division

Cave Goblins -----------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Vanguards --------------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Fallen Kingdom -------- Manager: Snalg/Snalgo
    The Filth ----------------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Guild Dwarves-----------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Swamp Orcs ------------Manager: Ad Hoc/Ad Hoc
    Tundra Orcs -------------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager
    Phoenix Elves ----------Manager: -------------------------------Looking for new Manager

The new manager will choose among the available teams (The ones looking for manager) in this sequence (based on the sequence they expressed they wanted to join the league via forum or private message). In case any of you cannot make it please tell now so that we can include other people.

Saucy_Salem11
    Eydir
    killercactus
    lluisllobera
    oceano nox
    gle3n
    Le_tondu
    oldschoolgamr

This season will be better organized and every manager will play 2 matches per week plus 1 additional match for the cup which will mix all divisions A1,B1 and A2.

Managers from the lower division A2 can start picking their summoners from top to bottom following this sequence:

Nyphot / Nyphot
    Laner / Laner
    Congruity / Congruity
    Goldentrader/[email protected]
    Uncleeurope/Uncleeurope
    Araphor/Araphor
    lcanela/lcanela
    Ollie/ollie8080

We can pick any summoner out of the 16, this will help us to decide who will pick first on season 3 instead of doing it first comes first serves.
    Last edited by lcanela; 03-26-2016 at 07:23 AM.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

My agent has already contacted the Demagogue and his people over at the Filth. Rumor has it that they're also in negotiations with Saucy and Eydir. If one of them is hired, I've also begun preliminary negotiations with the Tundra Orcs.

If I get neither job, I've been offered a position at the Vanguards that I will take.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    My agent has already contacted the Demagogue and his people over at the Filth. Rumor has it that they're also in negotiations with Saucy and Eydir. If one of them is hired, I've also begun preliminary negotiations with the Tundra Orcs.

If I get neither job, I've been offered a position at the Vanguards that I will take.
    Great way to asnwer, this makes everyhing much easier! thanks.

<Ad Hoc's Agent> - We'd like to thank Goat Nation for giving us all the support and resources needed for a first successful season with the club! MV will always have a special place in our hearts and be remembered as a launching pad for Ad Hoc's coaching career. At this time, however, he is looking to expand his skills as a coach and plans to take a historic program like the Swamp Orcs from demotion to the B division up through the ranks of the A division. He would like to endorse Eydir as the next manager of the Mountain Vargath, and believes they will be in great hands with his coaching. Ad Hoc is not available for questions or comments at this time. *Glances over at Ad Hoc to the left of the stage.*
    Ad Hoc was Kalon The Great Uniter in Light's Corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by Thing 2 View Post
    It was probably a tactical mistake to contact Ad Hoc, but boy am I glad I did. This was one of the most fun CoRT games I've played thanks to the Great Uniter.
    Ad Hoc's SW App Player Rankings

I suppose ordering depends on my reply... I was actually thinking of sitting out the season. This past month or so has been pretty rough for me and my family and while it would seem that 1 or 2 games a week isn't that big a deal, it occupies a decent amount of my mental energy so... yeah. First pick goes to the next in line... Laner, you're up.

Sorry to be lame, and don't worry... at some point I'll be back.

In A2 will be just 8 players ? Is any summoners valide ?

Quote Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
    I suppose ordering depends on my reply... I was actually thinking of sitting out the season. This past month or so has been pretty rough for me and my family and while it would seem that 1 or 2 games a week isn't that big a deal, it occupies a decent amount of my mental energy so... yeah. First pick goes to the next in line... Laner, you're up.

Sorry to be lame, and don't worry... at some point I'll be back.
    Thanks nyphot for leting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Araphor View Post
    In A2 will be just 8 players ? Is any summoners valide ?

Araphor, I planned this but I forgot that people have other things to do and cannot commit every season to play and even it is possible some others just want to take a brake from the league, so I have decided to stick to option 1 even thou I would love to keep us playing on a A2 Division but it has proven difficult as people do not reply on time and this has become stale.

So, the 8 managers who lost will be out untill season 3 begins ( including myself) and whe S3 begins I will let all know and we can register again the first 8 managers to reply.

If saucy sallem does not reply today, pls Eydir be the first one to pick a faction to play.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast