Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,284 of 1284

Thread: New summoners pre view

Quote Originally Posted by owlord View Post
    I'm working on similar build but with Invaders and 1 Changeling for e.g. mutations.
    Which Champs do you use?
    I didn't analyze too deeply, but I used Sklursh, Splub, Zur Lak. I'm sure lots of Merc champs would be effective too. I was thinking of trying Invaders too, perhaps with Mingle. This might be blasphemy, but I despise Turt's movement restriction and I think Mik and Prong are better in other decks, though with my zero costers my vines were growing much faster which would help those two.
    Last edited by Nburghardt; 12-29-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    I didn't analyze too deeply, but I used Sklursh, Splub, Zur Lak. I'm sure lots of Merc champs would be effective too. I was thinking of trying Invaders too, perhaps with Mingle. This might be blasphemy, but I despise Turt's movement restriction and I think Mik and Prong are better in other decks, though with my zero costers my vines were growing much faster which would help those two.
    22 total champ cost, eh? Offhand, can you remember an actual position where it was much better to have Sklursh than Glarg?

Quote Originally Posted by gojaejin View Post
    22 total champ cost, eh? Offhand, can you remember an actual position where it was much better to have Sklursh than Glarg?
    Again, I hadn't done any analysis on the costs other than knowing with Spore Carriers and all zero coasters magic would be plentiful. Sklursh did beat Glarg in this match by having natural range as I summoned him, moved two spaces and made a ranged attack on my opponent's summoner. Glarg wouldn't have had a vine wall there to gain a ranged attack from. Taking more time to consider, I'm not sure I'd pick Sklursh again though. I think he's better suited to the deeper walls of Natazga.

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    Again, I hadn't done any analysis on the costs other than knowing with Spore Carriers and all zero coasters magic would be plentiful. Sklursh did beat Glarg in this match by having natural range as I summoned him, moved two spaces and made a ranged attack on my opponent's summoner. Glarg wouldn't have had a vine wall there to gain a ranged attack from. Taking more time to consider, I'm not sure I'd pick Sklursh again though. I think he's better suited to the deeper walls of Natazga.
    I personally play Natazga to throw 3 dice fast, so between the need for Prong and Glurp and the cost of Savagers, I've never had a place for Sklursh. Seems to me like his best synergy is with Mugglugg's Ambush (where he can throw one more than Glarg) and multiple Vine Growth turns.

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129