Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: New summoners pre view

Default New summoners pre view

In UK... Woke up at 5 am for water... About to go to bed... See the ipad... Check the site... Nothing of course i knew but couldn't stop myself.

I am glad I dont live in Australia as it is almost tuesday over there.

I'm sitting mournfully on my laptop. Which is stupid because I've seen the stuff already..........but I'm still eager!!!
    "Shadow hide thee thief"

Prelate was Retch the Grotesque Mutant in "The Dance of Devils"
    Prelate was Archangel the Furious in "Light's Corruption"

These are the Vassal dice.
    They haunt your footsteps in the Vassal forums.
    They lurk in the shadows of every Vassal board.
    They hang like the sword of Damocles over the construction of every Vassal deck.
    They wait.
    They watch.
    They win.

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    In UK... Woke up at 5 am for water... About to go to bed... See the ipad... Check the site... Nothing of course i knew but couldn't stop myself.

I am glad I dont live in Australia as it is almost tuesday over there.
    It seems to usually be late morning here, so late afternoon for the europeans. Check after work/school
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
    I'm sitting mournfully on my laptop. Which is stupid because I've seen the stuff already..........but I'm still eager!!!
    Heck, I've seen the stuff, too. I even made some of it, I wrote half of the preview, and I'm still waiting anxiously for it!
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Heck, I've seen the stuff, too. I even made some of it, I wrote half of the preview, and I'm still waiting anxiously for it!

Really? I thought you would post it!

How does it normally happen? Is it a post in the forum? Or a separate article in the news section?

Yes. Me too.

But I only saw the art for Shiva and Saturos.
    The all New summoners art I just saw fews day ago with the post. I know everything but I didnt see nothing. I AM VERY ANXIOUSLY.

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    That's the kind of enthousiasm that gets me even more hyped. Awesome.

In what order will they be revealed? My guess is Saturos/Shive first -> no idea what order the other master set races will come but they'd be the middle (I hope Natazga is one of the last, because apparently I'm a masochist when it comes to anticipation) -> Meda/Farrah

And there it is.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Really? I thought you would post it!

How does it normally happen? Is it a post in the forum? Or a separate article in the news section?
    joepinion and I are splitting up preview writing duties since its so much, and I don't have the card images and stuff. I wrote half of this one, and joe wrote the other half.

I don't think I'm going to reveal the order - gonna let that anticipation savor a bit . It is NOT Saturos / Shiva today though.

EDIT: joe ninja'ed me with the preview. So yeah, its not Saturos / Shiva today, but Saturos / Natazga. Truth be told, it was supposed to be Saturos / Shiva, but joe wanted to write both of those so we swapped in one of mine. No matter... Natazga is awesome, too.
    Last edited by killercactus; 03-14-2016 at 09:01 AM.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Blood summon and greater blood summon!!! Wtf?

Of course it has been tested but how is this not Op? i cannot imagine how to attack Saturos with 1 life commons!?

Poor ret!

Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast